Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,589)

Discussions Replied To (5200) Replies Latest Activity

"...When I was 14 and living in Chappaqua or so, my primary comics sources were a min…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 7 to Okay, once and for all.........

13 Oct 7
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"...The whole situation of Tenet having underperformed against Warner's expectations…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 7 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 Nov 26

"...Perhaps I can find it myself, but what was the last newsstand issue of the eponym…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 7 to Okay, once and for all.........

13 Oct 7

"Eddie and I shared a birthday."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 7 to RIP Eddie Van Halen

8 Oct 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"...Last weekend, Tenet remained at #1 - Of the extremely diminished pile! - and New…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 6 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 Nov 26

"...I put up an addition relating to this last weekend's grosses, but it didn't go up!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 5 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 Nov 26

"That local theater is a Regal, and it is now looking like the lack of " likely block…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 5 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 Nov 26

"...I like my title!!!!!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

147 Nov 26

"...Amos Burke, not Byrne. Of " Burke's Law "."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

56 Oct 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"...They have just 9 screens, so 12 would have to go into 9 more than 1 time!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

39 Nov 26

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service