Emerkeith Davyjack's Discussions (5,596)

Discussions Replied To (5205) Replies Latest Activity

"...I put up an addition relating to this last weekend's grosses, but it didn't go up!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 5, 2020 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

53 Apr 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"That local theater is a Regal, and it is now looking like the lack of " likely block…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 5, 2020 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

53 Apr 15

"...I like my title!!!!!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3, 2020 to Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

179 Sep 29
Reply by The Baron

"...Amos Burke, not Byrne. Of " Burke's Law "."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3, 2020 to Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

56 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

"...They have just 9 screens, so 12 would have to go into 9 more than 1 time!!!!!!!"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3, 2020 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

53 Apr 15

"The same theater I saw New Mutants at is still showing both it and Tenet, Tenet poss…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3, 2020 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

53 Apr 15

"...Judging from the OP here, our beloved Captain felt the doom of an onrushing deadl…"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3, 2020 to Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

56 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

"...Thank you. The link wasn't apparent the first time."

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 3, 2020 to Man Dressed as Hulk Destroys Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Having read some Wiki-stuff again about the Man From Uncle featurizations I am hunti…"

56 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

"...There appears to be no link?"

Emerkeith Davyjack replied Oct 2, 2020 to Man Dressed as Hulk Destroys Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service