Peter Wrexham's Discussions (2,666)

Discussions Replied To (2664) Replies Latest Activity

"It's slightly unusual to encounter super-heroes with a Wanted poster which doesn't f…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 16, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"You know, I get a really strong feeling of déjà vu with that Oberon poster... Lots m…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 15, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"I'd guess that the Seeker... ...isn't a Speaker. Well, that was my first thought -…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 14, 2019 to Three of a Kind

411 Jul 27
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Talking of unflattering "Missing" posters, here's another.  The title of the story i…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 14, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"That should put Spider-Man comfortably in the lead, with something like 11 covers sp…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 14, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"It's been mentioned that the Western comic is the natural habitat of the Wanted post…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 13, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"Slightly later Flash cover (probably - it's from 1946/47). "

Peter Wrexham replied May 13, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"Well, I did suggest that if we ran low on "Wanted" posters, we could expand the remi…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 12, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"Here's another cover with a connection to my side of the Atlantic.  I like the list…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 11, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

"The 2019 Beano Annual ("Celebrate 80 years of the world's longest-running weekly com…"

Peter Wrexham replied May 11, 2019 to A Cover a Day

17429 12 minutes ago

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"It's going to be a gorgeous weekend in my neck of the woods. Too bad there isn't a…"
12 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"The original X-Men fought Factor 3 X-Factor fought the Alliance of Evil The New Mutants fought the…"
34 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This is a weird tie-in no matter how you look at it! "
51 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"From the Legion, there's The League of Super-Assassins The Legion of Super-Rejects The Tauros…"
55 minutes ago
Randy Jackson replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
"Added the following: Ani-menDeath ThroesElectro and his Emissaries of EvilLeague of Evil…"
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Randy Jackson's discussion The List of Super Villain Teams
2 hours ago
"The Eliminators"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"League of Evil Inhumans"
2 hours ago
"Ani-Men"
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service