Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,299)

Discussions Replied To (4886) Replies Latest Activity

"Catwoman: Lonely City #1 (of 4) -  I dunno how I missed this one. I'm a huge fan of…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 14 hours ago to This Week in Comics: Oct. 19-20, 2021

1 14 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"This morning I read Did You Hear What Eddie Gein Done? The true story of Ed Gein by…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 21 hours ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6295 21 hours ago

"I wrapped up Trumps of Doom, Saturday night, and I really liked it. Quite a bit of t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 21 hours ago to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1391 4 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Captain Comics said: Let me preface this by saying crossovers usually disappoint me…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to This Week in Comics: Oct. 12-13, 2021

8 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I texted the owner of my LCS to see what his experience is. His response...no damage…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to Marvel Comics Arriving at Stores Damaged?

10 on Thursday

"Are "go back to the office" date has been pushed back again. It was supposed to have…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to How's 'that' situation going now?

248 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I rather liked this series, but I'm not sure if I will continue with it monthly. It…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to Two Moons Vol. 1: The Iron Noose

1 Oct 12

"I finished The Two Minute Rule. and I rather enjoyed it. I still like the comfort of…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1391 4 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Jeff, I like most of Shiner's offerings. I will keep an eye out for this new one."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to Beer!

620 Oct 12

"Immortal Hulk #50 - I'm Omnibus-waiting this one (more hoping than planning, I guess…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 12 to This Week in Comics: Oct. 12-13, 2021

8 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service