Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,357)

Discussions Replied To (4942) Replies Latest Activity

"Cap said I am right there with you on Pat Boyette's art."

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied 8 hours ago to This Week in Comics: Jan. 24-30, 2022

9 33 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I finished The Psychopath and I thought it was very good. When done well (a huge cav…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1452 17 hours ago
Reply by doc photo

"I've read various Bataman and Detective Comics from the 80s, and it made me realize…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6377 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Even Sotomayor denies she is working from home because he won't wear a mask.https://…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Thursday to How's 'that' situation going now?

320 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mr. Warmth: The Don Rickles Project - a neat little documentary about Don Rickles, a…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 18 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4952 6 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"REGARDING THE MATTER OF OSWALD’S BODY #3 - Now I don't know enough about in Dallas i…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 18 to This Week in Comics: Jan. 17-23, 2022

19 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I am currently reading The Psychopath by Mary Turner Thomson. The is follow-up the h…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 13 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1452 17 hours ago
Reply by doc photo

"Cap, I read sci-fi and fantasy almost exclusively in junior high and high school. In…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 12 to 2022 TV: A list of interesting shows

7 Jan 12
Reply by Captain Comics

"This past Sunday, I ended up working at my LCS, because the dude who was supposed to…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 12 to How's 'that' situation going now?

320 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"On Sunday while working at my LCS, I read the first volume of Nottingham. A differen…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jan 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6377 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 4 Comments

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up to kill the team on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service