Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (4,955)

Discussions Replied To (4554) Replies Latest Activity

"I like your naming of the Three Weak Sisters, I just call them The Usual. Which is w…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to Beer!

548 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I saw an issue of this at my LCS a couple of weeks ago, and realized I've never read…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to Marvel Fanfare

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Recently I've watched: Framing John Delorean - A documentary on John Delorean that…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Sunday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3971 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"The Twilight Man: Rod Serling and the Birth of Television - Outside of being the cre…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Sunday to Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

131 4 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I think I got about 15-20 minutes into that movie until I fell asleep. I never got b…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 7 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3971 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Rob, it might have to do with the Strange Adventures TV show that was announced. Rum…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Nov 7 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

549 on Sunday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Recent movies I have seen: Hobo witih a Gun - This is a movie based on a fake traile…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 18 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3971 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Man, I am a huge Kevin Smith fan, but Clerks II is one of the worst movies I have ev…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 18 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3971 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Now I like Ditko, and I like Wrightson, but give me: "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Oct 18 to Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

17 Oct 27
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Rob said That is still 2 more issues than me! I was going to make a snarky remark…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Sep 26 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

549 on Sunday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service