Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,451)

Discussions Replied To (5036) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say Project Patron and Rogue Sun are at least similar off of the top of my…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to This Week in Comics: Aug. 8-14, 2022

8 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I don't know anyone from 6 to 60 who didn't have a crush on her back in the day. I w…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Tuesday to RIP Olivia Newton-John

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I've never read the books or watched the show, but I have friends who are HUGE fans…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to One Piece hits over 500 million in print

3 on Monday

"I didn't enjoy the comic book series enough, for various reasons, to even finish it…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6608 yesterday

"Also, dead or not, they're right. Blacksad is awesome. It's like Ed Brubaker stories…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied on Monday to This Week in Comics: Aug. 8-14, 2022

8 yesterday

"I always liked Alan Grant, I don't think he ever produced something I didn't lile.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 23 to RIP Alan Grant

10 Jul 24
Reply by Richard Willis

"Really sad to hear about this. It seemed like she was always on one of the daytime g…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 23 to "Laugh-In's" Ruth Buzzi incapacitated after several strokes

2 Jul 23

"I for one admire his commitment to his craft. Now I assume they would only react…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 23 to How intelligent were Superman's robots?

7 Jul 25
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"5 "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 20 to How Many Super-Heroes Do You Think There Have Been in Total?

17 Jul 20
Reply by The Baron

"I remember Burglar, CK, but had no idea it was based on a book at all. I never saw t…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Jul 15 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1504 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"Or "list", as some people say?"
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I think three of mine have been reposted thus far this month, and I know I've done it a couple…"
4 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"Is Cyber Force a super-hero team?  Should they be on the lit?"
5 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"621 - The camera crew was off their game. The concrete floor and lighting equipment is clearly…"
5 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"Crimson Storm's cover reminds me a bit of New Mutants #1, mainly because Cannonball has a…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
""What's your take on [Cyberforce], Legionnaires?" This is my take: "I'm…"
6 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And my apologies to JD DeLuzio - my only excuse is that 11 days is a long time! And the first one…"
6 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: Aug. 15-21, 2022
"Ultraseven is now published by Marvel, then. I wonder if it is licensed or an in-house IP."
7 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Thank you, sir, I have added both the ASH and the LDH."
8 hours ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
9 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The Whitman Tell a Tale books were more like the Little Golden books."
9 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service