Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)'s Discussions (5,273)

Discussions Replied To (4860) Replies Latest Activity

"I was working at my LCS yeaterday, so I finally wrapped up The Flash Archives, vol.…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 30 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Man Baron, I haven't thought of Shonen Knife in years! Thanks for the reminder. "

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 30 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2079 on Thursday
Reply by David Warren

"28 Days Later - Heh, my brother bought this for me years ago, and I still haven't wa…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 30 to Round Table's Greatest Movies Part I: A-D

18 Sep 4
Reply by Richard Willis

"Val - This is the documentary about Val Kilmer. He carried his own video camera and…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 27 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4746 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I forgot to mention what I'm currently reading. Star Wars X-wing: Rogue Squadron. I'…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 24 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1369 Sep 7
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Clark, I watched Summer of Soul last week and I thought it was just terrific. I will…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 24 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4746 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Danny Ketch's Ghost Rider series lasted almost 8 years, so I would call that a succe…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 24 to This Week in Comics: Aug. 24-30, 2021

5 Sep 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"Man, that was so sad. I was always impressed how he always able to stand apart from…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 24 to RIP Charlie Watts

14 Aug 31
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I went to Kroger today, not to buy Yeungling but to pick-up some groceries. They had…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 24 to Beer!

602 Aug 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The City of the Beast by Michael Moorcock. This is very much a book that reads as an…"

Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied Aug 23 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1369 Sep 7
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service