Fraser Sherman's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (521) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know — Mort Weisinger and Julie Schwartz both had interconnected universes b…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 13 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

21 Sep 13
Reply by Richard Willis

"Getting the third Flash omnibus means there are exactly seven Barry Allen issues I d…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 12 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

678 Sep 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm willing to replace black and white TPBs with color. That's about it. Though if g…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 11 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

678 Sep 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It would be nice to fill in the few gaps I have. I agree it holds up well, though a…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 9 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

678 Sep 12
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thank you! In a group this knowledgeable, it feels very cool. And you do an amazing…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 3 to Deck Log Entry # 234 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII . . . Answers!

3 Sep 3
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Wow. I feel extremely chuffed. I'm also happy to realize I'd never have gotten the B…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 29 to Deck Log Entry # 234 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII . . . Answers!

3 Sep 3
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Ingenious — I don't know if you're right, but it's better than I've done. "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 20 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

33 Aug 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Long-shot on the Batman question but as Batman 200 inclued a retelling of his origin…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 24 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

33 Aug 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"My wife is a government contractor so I'm familiar with the hoops. You have my sympa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 21 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

33 Aug 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"B&B 52, JEB Stuart and Sgt. Rock make Lieutenant. Rock vows to get busted back t…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 20 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

33 Aug 20
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service