Fraser Sherman's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (442) Replies Latest Activity

"The question I'm most curious about now is #8 as we've had multiple suggestions. Unl…"

Fraser Sherman replied 3 hours ago to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Dang, that knocks out my Supergirl add-on answer. Fraser "

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 27 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"A lot depends on the meaning of "knowingly." I added Supergirl to my original list b…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 25 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Well it's not what you're thinking of (I'm quite sure) but it's odd they can just de…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That is some impressive mastery of detail. My compliments. I didn't remember the Leg…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 22 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"In Adventure Comics #278, Supergirl travels back in time and meets the Kents, tellin…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"But would that make him the first leader or the first leader we see? Even in their f…"

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"My main reason for not including Sir Prize and Miss Terious is that the Commander sa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I just wrote "Lightning Boy" off as a glitch, like Cosmic Boy getting magnetic eyes…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"And of course he wielded the Spear of Destiny! Given that the book that propounded t…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 11 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

70 3 hours ago
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service