Fraser Sherman's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"Lena Thorul is another example of how Mort was building a connected universe well be…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 25 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

8 Mar 25
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"So with you on that. I'm rereading V4 of the Showcase and wishing it ran longer. "

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 25 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

8 Mar 25
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"It's still pretty cool. It's not like Superman keeps his cellphone handy, even if hi…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 5 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

136 Mar 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Speaking of "Superman and Lois" I was much amused by someone in an online discussion…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 3 to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

15 Mar 3
Reply by Fraser Sherman

""And the acclamation for his replacement drives home the fact that, from now on, he'…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 3 to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

15 Mar 3
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"The August 1961 is a neat idea but yeah, paperback would be better. Fraser "

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 27 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

654 Feb 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'll read some stuff online, but an awful lot of ebooks go on my kindle to die of ne…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 12 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

654 Feb 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I remember Roy Thomas saying that one of the things he admired about Stan was that i…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 12 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

654 Feb 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thank you. That makes good sense. "

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 11 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

654 Feb 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"What makes the fourth particularly compelling? I'm not aware of anything unusual in…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jan 11 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

654 Feb 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service