Fraser Sherman's Discussions (500)

Discussions Replied To (500) Replies Latest Activity

"So what does the Monster edition have extra? And how did they resist calling it the…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 7 to How Many Versions Does One Man Need?

14 Jun 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The only things I cull are my B&W Showcase or Marvel Essentials (bought when I h…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 4 to How Many Versions Does One Man Need?

14 Jun 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I skimmed the original Warlock series on the spinner racks as a teen, then go the Es…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 3 to How Many Versions Does One Man Need?

14 Jun 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I haven't gotten omnibuses but some Epic collections are cheaper than the Masterwork…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 3 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

666 Jun 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"As you and the Commander note, this isn't as easy to handwave as most "call for help…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jun 2 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

17 Jun 2
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"IIRC, the pills turned out to be kryptonite tainted so when Superman took one he act…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 24 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

17 Jun 2
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Yes, they simply ignore the set up that Pete's son can't be rescued without causing…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 22 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 31 A Real Pal

4 May 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"And someday Spider-Man attending Obama's inauguration will look as dated."

Fraser Sherman replied May 21 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

148 May 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I reread the first couple of Pete Ross stories recently. Good stuff. I didn't realiz…"

Fraser Sherman replied May 8 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 31 A Real Pal

4 May 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Lena Thorul is another example of how Mort was building a connected universe well be…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 25 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

17 Jun 2
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service