Fraser Sherman's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"I always wanted Scooby-Doo Teamup to use Dr. Thirteen. Now I'm expanding it to want…"

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 13 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Ditko's artwork was fantastic but I'm a fan of the storytelling too. "

Fraser Sherman replied Oct 13 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

""The essential problem, as I see it, was that there is suspense in the notion of an…"

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Start of the Bronze Age generates much more debate, I think, than the start of the S…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 23 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

640 Sep 23
Reply by Richard Willis

"I was just reading the first of the Bizarro backup stories in adventure and I realiz…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 22 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 51 Timely Questions---Part One

5 Sep 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I'd be up for it. I just read Fadeaway Doom — I'm working through it at about one st…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 22 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

640 Sep 23
Reply by Richard Willis

"I enjoyed a lot of the stories I saw in the 100 Page Super-spectaculars but with so…"

Fraser Sherman replied Sep 22 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

640 Sep 23
Reply by Richard Willis

"I have most of them in Bronze Age reprints but they look soooo damn good in the Omni…"

640 Sep 23
Reply by Richard Willis

"I wouldn't mind upgrading my Showcase volumes to the Aquaman omnibus, so I'm glad to…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 29 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

640 Sep 23
Reply by Richard Willis

"I see your point about the fisticuffs. You're probably right about the smoking. I wa…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 29 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

35 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service