Fraser Sherman's Discussions (416)

Discussions Replied To (416) Replies Latest Activity

"Delighted to know the Batman Golden Age are continuing. Also thrilled about Phantom…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 29 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

608 Mar 29
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"If I believed it I might be excited. Then again, how long will it last before they d…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 24 to CoIE / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock / Generations Comparison

25 Mar 25
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I knew the first couple of stories in this cycle but I had no idea at all about thes…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 23 to Deck Log Entry # 223 Passing the Bat-Torch---Part Two

3 Mar 28
Reply by Commander Benson

"I enjoyed the M2 Universe "Last Planet Standing" miniseries in which Galactus winds…"

Fraser Sherman replied Mar 12 to HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

62 Mar 14
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Mine was the annual that included this story along with Bat-Girl's and Bat-Mite's de…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 24 to Deck Log Entry # 222 Passing the Bat-Torch---Part One

9 Feb 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"Me too! "

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 7 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

608 Mar 29
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I've seen a couple of other stories that have the same problem of ignoring the happy…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

608 Mar 29
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I'd love it if they made Batman run all the way through the 1950s. Reading the Omnib…"

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

608 Mar 29
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"You're quite right about the Atom's wedding not forming a real arc. I don't think Ra…"

608 Mar 29
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Oh, white/red on black is intolerable. "

Fraser Sherman replied Feb 2 to A changing relationship with back issues

19 Feb 4
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service