Fraser Sherman's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (366) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, thanks. I know finding questions that aren't instantly answerable via google is…"

Fraser Sherman replied yesterday to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

6 21 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Interesting reading, as always. Particularly on #8 — I'd always vaguely assumed that…"

Fraser Sherman replied on Monday to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

6 21 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Good news indeed! "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 5 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I think the one I saw was color, or partly in color, but I don't trust my memory. "

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Someone did put out a collection of Lou Fine's work on Black Condor and the Ray back…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 2 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Hell, me too. "

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That's a fair point. I doubt we'll see a Kid Eternity or Doll Man Omnibus coming out…"

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"While I enjoyed the Wanted series, I find something odd in the concept of a hardback…"

Fraser Sherman replied Aug 1 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Geoff Johns gets the rap for the Ant-Man sex scene. I've heard Chuck Austen did some…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 26 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

96 Jul 26
Reply by Philip Portelli

"There was a bizarre Chuck Austen story in 2003 that revealed the US government put C…"

Fraser Sherman replied Jul 25 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

96 Jul 26
Reply by Philip Portelli

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service