Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,422)

Discussions Replied To (3253) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Friday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

105 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Is it available digitally? "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 17 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

105 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Well, I'm in for the Bronze Age discussion! "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 16 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

105 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I don't own any either, and I will be buying it in August as well, so you'll have a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 16 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

105 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I also felt that this one moved a little slow. I love Jeff Lemire's writing, but the…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 15 to Plutona (Jeff Lemire & Emi Lenox)

5 May 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"As someone who really hasn't read much by way of the Golden Age or the Silver Age (f…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 15 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

105 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Batman/The Shadow 1: This was fantastic. I really liked the addition of Batman's for…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3446 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I bought the first Justice League Bronze Age Omnibus from In-Stock Trades. It was 50…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 14 to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

105 12 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Street Angel: After School Kung Fu Special: This was a hardcover book that looks and…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3446 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I loved this movie. I thought Yondu was the stand-out by a long shot. I loved the sc…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 14 to 'Guardians' 2 returns old favorites -- and creates new ones

12 May 17
Reply by doc photo

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service