Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,622)

Discussions Replied To (3444) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope it's okay to bring in some modern horror comics into this discussion, because…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Horror Stories for Halloween 2017

22 4 hours ago
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Titans #7: This one came out way back in January, but yes, I just got around to read…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3690 16 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have to go with Mister Miracle #2. I get the feeling that will always be my pick w…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

336 on Sunday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Mister Miracle #2: Man, the only word I can come up with to describe this book is "h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3690 16 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was just thinking that it's about time for some Halloween stories. It must be the…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 12 to Horror Stories for Halloween 2016

233 Sep 12
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Starman #14-15: Roger Stern writes this 1980's/90's book in such a way that I find m…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 10 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3690 16 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, no. This hurts."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 10 to RIP Len Wein

21 Sep 13
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I'm going to have to go with Lazaretto #1 from Boom. It's about kids starting off in…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 8 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

336 on Sunday

"I saw that one and thought, "I'm so glad that Astro City is so quick with their trad…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 7 to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

336 on Sunday

"I was beginning to resent the fact that the Roger Stern issues of Starman are undoub…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Sep 3 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

212 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service