Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,666)

Discussions Replied To (4451) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn’t “draw” this line, but it was inadvertently drawn for me. A couple years ago…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

58 12 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I’m pretty sure I see Chameleon Boy, the Creeper, and Egg Fu in there. Now THAT woul…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 yesterday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"That one on the lower-ish right looks like that one girl from early Generation X who…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Dec 4 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

161 yesterday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Episode 4 was very much like its own mini-movie. I thought it was interesting that t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30 to The Mandelorian SPOILERS

1 Nov 30
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Thanks for the reminder of this series. I had forgotten about it, honestly. I think…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30 to Days of Hate: Act One

1 Nov 30
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I will also pour some out tonight for Dagwan. I remember when he started his shop, a…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 30 to Dagwan

6 Dec 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I own, but to my shame have not read, Weapon X. I really need to make a concerted ef…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 27 to Wolverine - "Minus One," #10, "The Shiva Scenario"

13 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That has always bothered me. It might make sense that we had a handful of them from…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 27 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

114 Nov 28
Reply by Dave Elyea

"Ha! Absolutely."

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 25 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

114 Nov 28
Reply by Dave Elyea

"You know, the more I think about the original purpose of this post, the more I think…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Nov 24 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

114 Nov 28
Reply by Dave Elyea

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service