Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,483)

Discussions Replied To (3312) Replies Latest Activity

"I read somewhere that the ending of the episode last night was Hawley saying somethi…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 7 hours ago to Fargo: The Series SPOILERS!

43 38 minutes ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Well, today I only managed to read the first issue's worth of the first Batman Vs. P…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 18 hours ago to DC/Dark Horse Crossovers

11 18 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Doggone it! You never knew this whole time? I fell for it back when the movie came o…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 18 hours ago to Fargo: The Series SPOILERS!

43 38 minutes ago

"Nice! Good luck!"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

16 yesterday

"Accell #1: This is another one from Lion Forge (Jazz Maynard). However, this one is…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 yesterday

"I watched The Lego Batman Movie this evening. What a great film. Sure, it was nothin…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied yesterday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3065 18 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"Nice! Gail Simone did such a great job with Red Sonja. I look forward to seeing what…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to DC/Dark Horse Crossovers

11 18 hours ago

"Today, I read: Martian Manhunter/Marvin the Martian #1: I like how this brought Marv…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3486 yesterday

"Me too! I actually found it hilarious. "Enough angst!" "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Today's Purchases

221 yesterday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Here's an interview from NPR with Russell Harvard, who plays Mr. Wrench, from back i…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Fargo: The Series SPOILERS!

43 38 minutes ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service