Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,548)

Discussions Replied To (3374) Replies Latest Activity

"This evening, I watched Future Shocks! The Story of 2000AD on Amazon Prime. Wow. Wha…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 9 minutes ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3110 9 minutes ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"That's pretty much my whole life, not just with comics! In fact, this evening, I wat…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 54 minutes ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Whatever happened to the Betty and Veronica book written by Lena Dunham?"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied 55 minutes ago to Archie gets ahead of SDCC with big announcements, eclectic releases

1 55 minutes ago

"Jeff of J, your talk about Jim Aparo got me searching my shelf with all my Tales of…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"I defend him based on the fact that he was the go-to guy when they wanted inking don…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Preminds? Retro-minds? "

3545 54 minutes ago

"How was the Brave and Bold Omnibus? I am kinda reading those (but clearly not all) i…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"Being one of my first comics, I just remember being exposed to a whole lot of charac…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3545 54 minutes ago

"I get the feeling Snyder has started his own universe here. As much as it may splint…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to 'Dark Days' annotation

3 on Monday

"I watched The Scientology Movie this evening. It was on Netflix. This was equal part…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Monday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3110 9 minutes ago

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service