Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (3,394)

Discussions Replied To (3226) Replies Latest Activity

"I read Batman #433-435, the arc called "The Many Deaths of Batman". This came out ba…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Sunday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3397 on Sunday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"The hockey game murder must have some pretty staggering consequences. Otherwise, how…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Saturday to THE BUTTON - BATMAN/FLASH CROSSOVER - - SPOILERS

13 on Saturday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I have to say I have been liking what I've been reading of the DC Rebirth stuff, and…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied on Friday to ALERT! DC Rebirth Spoiler Warning! (Spoilers are in this thread!)

146 on Friday

"I need to get caught up on Low. It is definitely one of Rick Remender's lower-profil…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 14 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3397 on Sunday

"Speaking of, whatever happened to Gail Simone?"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 14 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

69 on Friday

"Black Cloud #1: This comes to us from Image, and it was okay. I won't be continuing…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3397 on Sunday

"Nope. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 8 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3397 on Sunday

"Royal City #1: This comes from Jeff Lemire (story and art) and was published by Imag…"

3397 on Sunday

"Kind of, but the Bobbseys and Tom weren't really important to the story. They were m…"

3397 on Sunday

"This morning I read The Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew: The Big Lie #1 from Dynamite. I…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied Apr 7 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

3397 on Sunday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service