Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,727)

Discussions Replied To (4508) Replies Latest Activity

"The best thing about a character like that version of Hourman is that he could actua…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 26 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Yannick Paquette is an undervalued property, I think. He may be the best successor t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 26 to DC's new Digital Firsts

61 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I’m really enjoying reading this thread. I’ve never read any Steve Canyon, and it so…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 25 to Steve Canyon: A month a day!

101 Sep 3
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Today is Herge's birthday, by the way! I made it my "daily holiday" sign for work. E…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 22 to The Adventures of Tintin

67 Jun 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read The Terrifics #26 today, and it really took me back to the Bronze Age. This h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 18 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Oh, wow! I remember seeing ads for Psycho but never reading it. That would be a cool…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 15 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Yeah, that's it. That's a cool feature. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Klaw vol. 1: This is the first in two beautiful oversized hardcovers of this series…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 11 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"I haven't read that one. Honestly, Hostage is the only Guy Delisle I've read. I thou…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 7 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"One thing I liked about this book was how well it conveyed his confusion and his bor…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 7 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6022 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service