Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's Discussions (4,728)

Discussions Replied To (4509) Replies Latest Activity

"I read Transformers/The Terminator #1 from IDW. It's not hard to get me suckered int…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 27, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The best thing about a character like that version of Hourman is that he could actua…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 26, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yannick Paquette is an undervalued property, I think. He may be the best successor t…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 26, 2020 to DC's new Digital Firsts

76 Feb 2
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I’m really enjoying reading this thread. I’ve never read any Steve Canyon, and it so…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 25, 2020 to Steve Canyon: A month a day!

102 Apr 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Today is Herge's birthday, by the way! I made it my "daily holiday" sign for work. E…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 22, 2020 to The Adventures of Tintin

67 Jun 28, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I read The Terrifics #26 today, and it really took me back to the Bronze Age. This h…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 18, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, wow! I remember seeing ads for Psycho but never reading it. That would be a cool…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 15, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yeah, that's it. That's a cool feature. "

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 11, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Klaw vol. 1: This is the first in two beautiful oversized hardcovers of this series…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 11, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I haven't read that one. Honestly, Hostage is the only Guy Delisle I've read. I thou…"

Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man replied May 7, 2020 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6261 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service