Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (474)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"Deleting videos that are not very recent is likely to be decisive, but for those int…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 29 to Ning 3.0 Migration

22 Aug 30
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I fear that the time of the specialty comics store may be at its twilight, particula…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 22 to Cuts at DC Comics, DC Universe and DC Direct were expected — but the size of them is a surprise

16 Aug 24
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"That was a nice series.  And yes, it does provide an update on how/why Doctor Doom w…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 21 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1095 Aug 21
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"It is probably better to do this right now anyway.  The more recent version is indee…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 21 to Ning 3.0 Migration

22 Aug 30
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"As speculations go, that is a very safe one."

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 13 to Cuts at DC Comics, DC Universe and DC Direct were expected — but the size of them is a surprise

16 Aug 24
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"There are reports that 5G has indeed been cancelled, but a couple of its leading sto…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 13 to 'Bloodbath' at DC Comics following shakeup at Warner Media

18 Aug 19
Reply by The Baron

"I find it very noteworthy that the Editor in Chief was among those let go and far as…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 11 to 'Bloodbath' at DC Comics following shakeup at Warner Media

18 Aug 19
Reply by The Baron

"Any opinions on Bloodshot? Both as a character on his own, and as he compares to oth…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Aug 5 to Superhero movies from non-DC/Marvel properties?

5 Aug 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Thanks, Commander.  I may have missed many marks, but I sure had a good time searchi…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"Also, that rule seems not to have made it to the 1970s."

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jul 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service