Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (404)

Discussions Replied To (404) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep trying to remember whether Karma and Jono were dead by that time of the start…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied on Saturday to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

138 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Incredible Hulk #241 had its trio of villains bragging on how they manipulated sever…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Nov 6 to Classic X-Men

71 3 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Yes, that romance begins _very_ soon, at some point circa #122, and lasts around six…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Nov 4 to Classic X-Men

71 3 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"The art in that Wonder Woman Annual preview is oddly unsettling.  The air / jumping…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Nov 1 to Quick takes: Oct. 30 DC Comics

4 Nov 1
Reply by Richard Willis

"I once read that #117's psychic battle provided the idea for JoJo's Bizarre Adventur…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Nov 1 to Classic X-Men

71 3 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"IIRC, the Construct was revealed to be K%lg%re in a JLI annual years later. "

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 29 to ONE HUNDRED BEST JUSTICE LEAGUE STORIES

15 Nov 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I was no fan of the JLI, but I remember that it was at some point between Millenium…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 29 to ONE HUNDRED BEST JUSTICE LEAGUE STORIES

15 Nov 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I nominate Justice League of America #260, from 1987 IIRC.  The penultimate issue of…"

15 Nov 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"Hickman is running with a lot of ideas that were hinted at during Grant Morrison's r…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 26 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

138 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"I hope jean changes costumes again soon.  This is easily her weakest ever.  The desi…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 26 to Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

138 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service