Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (551)

Discussions Replied To (550) Replies Latest Activity

"As for white savior tropes, I don't think they really apply to Danny Rand.  Sure, hi…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Nov 3 to Danny Rand To Be Replaced As Iron Fist

15 Nov 3
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Oh, there was.   I should know.  The Hal Jordan/Kyle Rayner/Kevin Dooley/Ron Marz si…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Nov 3 to Danny Rand To Be Replaced As Iron Fist

15 Nov 3

"I'm a bit of a Danny Rand fan myself.But this has "temporary" written all over it, s…"

15 Nov 3

"She was also spotlighted in a two-parter of the late 1970s Spider-Man TV series.And…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 28 to RIP Joanna Cameron, the Mighty Isis

6 Oct 28

"About time.  Superman is an alien and I always pictured him as above any form of nat…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 18 to Superman's official motto has been changed after more than 80 years

8 Oct 19
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Good and doubtlessly influential as the reinvention / retcon by Alan Moore was, it l…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Oct 6 to Swamp Thing: New Roots

2 Oct 6

"That was a concern about José Luis Garcia-López as well, wasn't it?He was a great pe…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 21 to Superman's Pals

52 Sep 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""Some" as in "an enormous percentage of"... "

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 17 to Superman's Pals

52 Sep 28
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Hmm, that is certainly new information to me.  Thanks, Philip!Thanks to you too, Jef…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 17 to Some free flowing thoughts about Superman's origins, how it changes along time, and why

9 Sep 24
Reply by Richard Willis

"Robert Kanigher, as others pointed out, sure seems to have perceived his own job as…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Sep 14 to Robert Kanigher and the role of a fiction writer

21 Sep 14

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service