Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas's Discussions (524)

Discussions Replied To (524) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe that it was Stan Lee who established that Thor can create rains by hitting…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 23 to Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

34 Jan 30
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Particularly given how classic his pencils are.   "

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 23 to TEEN TITANS (1976-79)

204 Feb 13
Reply by Dave Elyea

"There is a scene a few issues ago where Steve Rogers dreams of a notebook with the C…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 15 to Captain America

107 Jan 15
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"The genuine Yellow Claw turned up since that Steranko story with the robot.As a matt…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 8 to Where have all the big movies gone? To 2021, that's where

13 Jan 24
Reply by JohnD

"I wonder if the title of the Shang Chi feature is a clue to his origin in this conti…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 8 to Where have all the big movies gone? To 2021, that's where

13 Jan 24
Reply by JohnD

"Indeed.  I fear I mixed Cary Bates with Gardner Fox a bit back there.Sorry about tha…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 2 to When Foursomes Were Fantastic

35 Jan 4
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Some thoughts and examples about teams with more than five members.Cary Bates used t…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 2 to When Foursomes Were Fantastic

35 Jan 4
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Four, I just now fully realize, is also a strategic number for team sizes.Having a s…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Jan 1 to When Foursomes Were Fantastic

35 Jan 4
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"I think that it is a function of the storytelling possibilities, as you consider at…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 31, 2020 to When Foursomes Were Fantastic

35 Jan 4
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"Yes, early in Peter David's Aquaman run we saw what was widely assumed to be Garth's…"

Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied Dec 22, 2020 to Aqualad/Tempest Quiestion

15 Dec 22, 2020
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service