David Warren's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (373) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll have to pull out the archives, as I don't remember that story at all. Karate Ki…"

David Warren replied Aug 16, 2017 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1931 Nov 22, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In the running for worst ever!!! (not just Image either) "

David Warren replied Jul 17, 2017 to A Cover a Day

17002 6 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"Monty Python around?!?!?"

David Warren replied Jul 17, 2017 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

5514 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I am waiting for GA Superman Vol. 5 and GA Batman Vol 5. I don't feel like double-di…"

David Warren replied Jun 1, 2017 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

741 May 29
Reply by Dennis Summers

"Now I only have to find the money to pay for all of these and the space to keep it!!!"

David Warren replied May 25, 2017 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

741 May 29
Reply by Dennis Summers

"Me three!!!! "

David Warren replied May 16, 2017 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

741 May 29
Reply by Dennis Summers

"I have the bronze age JLA (and all the archives) and enjoyed most of it. The Mike Fr…"

David Warren replied May 15, 2017 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

741 May 29
Reply by Dennis Summers

"Are you/will you read the rest of the stories in the World's Finest issues (even if…"

David Warren replied Apr 7, 2017 to Randy Jackson reads Black Lightning

78 May 11, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"Best money I ever spent on a DVD set. I'm surprised my daughters didn't wear out the…"

David Warren replied Apr 7, 2017 to The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

171 May 12, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

"Another version of the Unknown Soldier??? "

David Warren replied Mar 17, 2017 to A Cover a Day

17002 6 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"By 1967, DC had reached a continuity crisis. Supes had first hit the newsstands in 1938, so when DC…"
6 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion A Smithsonian Book of Comic-Book Comics
"I was always astonished at how many Golden Age characters had comedy sidekicks foisted off on them,…"
38 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion A Smithsonian Book of Comic-Book Comics
"I like that he's "not a bad guy" after almost cutting off a man's arm."
51 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Yes-- stated, first episode, in Shirley's vo ("My husband had died six months…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Normally, I wouldn't criticize a Joe Kubert cover, but the pistol looks like a gerbil."
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Despite Archie being the star, It's Veronica's father who appears the most, especially on…"
3 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I actually found a patriotic/Fourth of July themed Parents cover for today! Besides playing the…"
4 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"To be followed, of course, by Dennis the Menace (UK version) with his parents."
4 hours ago
Doctor Hmmm? replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Oooooo......."
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion A Smithsonian Book of Comic-Book Comics
"PLASTIC MAN and JACK COLE At this point, the Smithsonian book book veers, briefly, back into…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"ALIEN ZONE (a.k.a. "THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD") (1978): "A man in town for a…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Inspired by Darin's post directly above, I have chosen Craig Yoe's Super Patriotic Heroes…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service