John Dunbar's Discussions (2,581)

Discussions Replied To (2075) Replies Latest Activity

"What Figs said. I was wondering the exact same thing ("rose coloured glasses"). So,…"

John Dunbar replied Apr 14, 2010 to A Comic a Day

187 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"How so?"

John Dunbar replied Apr 12, 2010 to A Comic a Day

187 Aug 22, 2014

"How was World War Hulks?"

John Dunbar replied Apr 12, 2010 to How many Comics in a Month? 171.8!

56 May 13, 2010

"Detective #853 was actually the best selling comic of April 2009, not just DC's best…"

John Dunbar replied Mar 9, 2010 to The price increase question

18 Mar 10, 2010

"Yeah, Gru would have been great, I think. Defalco getting the job really seemed to c…"

John Dunbar replied Mar 7, 2010 to Tom Defalco's tenure as Marvel EIC - what did you think?

14 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by the_original_b_dog

"I'm thinking good cop on twitter, bad cop on facebook"

John Dunbar replied Feb 21, 2010 to Anyone else Twittering?

28 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by John Dunbar

"I've joined up, I'm "jdunbar386""

John Dunbar replied Feb 21, 2010 to Anyone else Twittering?

28 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by John Dunbar

"Figs, I think you make a great point about colour in you post from yesterday. I have…"

John Dunbar replied Feb 16, 2010 to DC Collections due this fall

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by John Dunbar

"A few questions if I may for you knowledgeable folks: 1. In the pre-Wrestlemania era…"

John Dunbar replied Feb 16, 2010 to Pro Wrestling

302 May 18
Reply by The Baron

"Wow, there's a lot of good stuff there. My list: THE FLASH CHRONICLES VOL. 2 TP - I…"

John Dunbar replied Feb 14, 2010 to DC Collections due this fall

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by John Dunbar

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"The Robonic Stooges is an adaptation of the short-lived (September 1977 - March 1978) cartoon…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"MORE FCBD: BEGINNING THE GREEN LABELS FUZZY BASEBALL GREATEST HITS: FREE COMIC BOOK DAY…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Thanking and shaking hands became my go-to behavior after an early negative Con experience getting…"
4 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I met Neal Adams once at a comic convention in the midlands about twelve/thirteen years ago. I…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
""* I actually knew a woman named Treasure years ago." I knew one named Princess."
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"I just thought of one, from The Who's "Pure and Easy": Actual Lyric: All men are…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Jeff of Earth-J said: I have now moved on to volume two of the Absolute edition. The extras in this…"
6 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Yep! And from what I can tell, 48 opens with the conclusion of the Inhumans' first appearance,…"
6 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Captain Comics posted a video

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Official Trailer

“Let me tell you the story of the space viking, Thor Odinson…”Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder and witness it only in t...
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I remember that Fantastic Four #50 wraps up the Galactus part pretty quickly, and then it's on…"
7 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Last night I reread "The Coming of Galactus" from a Marvel Treasury Edition from 1974; it…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service