Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I never took to The Gilmore Girls (I've tried, but it just didn't take), and…"
45 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #41: Where do writers get their ideas? In the case of Alan Moore, I think he often gets them…"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Speaking of Christmas music, I suppose "Olive, the other reindeer" is an enduring…"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"In my travels, I have acquired four compilations of so-called "mondegreens," all from…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. Pareidolia…"
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"The Refreshments' "Banditos" (1995) features the following: So give you ID card to…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
".. The cover's dialogue goes over the top, but this was when Dick went to college and Bruce…"
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A Superboy and two Jimmy Olsens"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
""Without trying to research this, I assume that this tribe is fictional." The tribe is…"
12 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"One of the things I found interesting here was Alec's seeming indifference to the chaos going…"
13 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Ahh, so that’s what it means. Danke."
14 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service