suedenim's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Great thread! And I agree that doing this sort of TV successfully is *not* easy. The…"

suedenim replied Jan 25, 2010 to The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

384 Jan 12
Reply by Fred W. Hill

"In The Age of the Sentry, the Sentry (in full-on Superman pastiche/parody mode) is a…"

suedenim replied Jan 10, 2010 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Late reply: I actually agree with you, but I have seen the "Batman books were almost…"

suedenim replied Jan 10, 2010 to Why new DC/Marvel characters don't stick

42 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I think that was a new ability introduced around the same time... Ah, yes, looking i…"

suedenim replied Dec 11, 2009 to Most embarrassing comics moments

20 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by suedenim

"The "Parasite was impersonating Lois" reveal explained why Lois Lane had apparently…"

suedenim replied Dec 10, 2009 to Most embarrassing comics moments

20 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by suedenim

"I was thinking, how many super-hero characters have been continuously published for…"

suedenim replied Dec 9, 2009 to Why new DC/Marvel characters don't stick

42 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Meh-plus here, I guess. One revelation I had about Magog from this issue is that ap…"

suedenim replied Dec 7, 2009 to The Baron Reviews JSA All-Stars #1

38 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I'm not sure if he has it in for DC, or just a bias in favor of books he likes, agai…"

suedenim replied Dec 3, 2009 to Outside of Blackest Night, DC has concerning sales problems

21 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"My reactions are somewhat similar to Charlie's. I really like the stuff that's actua…"

suedenim replied Dec 3, 2009 to Outside of Blackest Night, DC has concerning sales problems

21 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"There's a good interview here that addresses a lot of these issues: http://www.comic…"

suedenim replied Dec 2, 2009 to JSA: Why'd they split up?

24 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service