The Baron's Discussions (12,015)

Discussions Replied To (11322) Replies Latest Activity

""The Night the Cylons Landed" - Part II, first broadcast April 20, 1980 Summary: Th…"

The Baron replied 2 hours ago to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Should be: April 13, 1980. "

The Baron replied 2 hours ago to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"There's a joke in this episode that it took me a while to pick up on.  The couple t…"

The Baron replied 7 hours ago to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Maybe. "

The Baron replied 11 hours ago to Doctor Who: "The Leisure Hive"

8 11 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"Honestly, I think that's a bit of a stretch. "

The Baron replied 23 hours ago to Doctor Who: "The Leisure Hive"

8 11 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

""The Night the Cylons Landed",first broadcast April 20, 1980 Summary: A Viper patro…"

The Baron replied yesterday to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

"I remember three previous iterations of the board, but I still feel like a newb arou…"

The Baron replied on Tuesday to 10 year anniversary of the Comics Cave!

8 13 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

""Spaceball", first broadcast March 30, 1980 Summary:  Troy and Dillon's mission tur…"

The Baron replied on Monday to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

""The Super Scouts" - Part II, first broadcast March 23, 1980 Summary: Our heroes an…"

The Baron replied on Sunday to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

""The Super Scouts", first broadcast March 16, 1980 Summary: Doctor Zee determines t…"

The Baron replied on Sunday to The Baron Re-Watches the Original "Battlestar Galactica" and "Galactica 1980" (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

55 2 hours ago
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service