John Moret's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to have you in on the discussion Bee. Welcome aboard. Just one quick note. The…"

John Moret replied Apr 29, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"One you left out Alexandra (and dependant on where in Canada you located, it might b…"

John Moret replied Apr 26, 2011 to Indecison 2011, Eh?

36 May 4, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"True, regeneration is a factor but at the same time, I realize I can't speak for the…"

John Moret replied Apr 26, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011

"Definitely possible but why? Vanity? I find that a bit difficult to believe (Well, m…"

John Moret replied Apr 26, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011

"Oh crap, it DOES post it on the main page. I am just so used to checking out the lat…"

John Moret replied Apr 22, 2011 to Karen Gillan on the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson

4 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"I am planning to watch the SJA story with the Brig and her tonight in memory of both…"

John Moret replied Apr 20, 2011 to Farewell to our Sarah Jane

39 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by The Baron

"I would hope that they have a tribute for BOTH Elisabeth Sladen AND Nicolas Courtney…"

John Moret replied Apr 20, 2011 to Farewell to our Sarah Jane

39 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by The Baron

"From what I knew she was a real treasure. I have seen all the stories she was in and…"

John Moret replied Apr 19, 2011 to Farewell to our Sarah Jane

39 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by The Baron

"I know what you mean about the Fifth Doctor, Jeff. Davison is a good actor but NOT m…"

John Moret replied Apr 19, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Snakedance" (SPOILERS)

9 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"@Lee, I remember that. It was a fight against The Fiddler I believe at an outdoor ro…"

John Moret replied Apr 19, 2011 to Dreams of what might have been (what untold stories that exist, do you want to see?)

22 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service