Dagwan's Discussions (1,247)

Discussions Replied To (1150) Replies Latest Activity

"Do any of you ever talk to women that read comics? I do. Every day. 30% of my custom…"

Dagwan replied Oct 7, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"My money is on the old "It's really a lifelike robot double" explanation, but yours…"

Dagwan replied Oct 6, 2011 to How I Would "Fix" What's Been Done to Starfire as a Character - the Silver Age Way!

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Captain Comics

"On the internet, everything that can be sexualized will be. And some things that c…"

Dagwan replied Oct 6, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Jill is wrong too. Earlier this year, this report came out, and one of the key dem…"

Dagwan replied Oct 6, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"I'm going to go with, "None of the above" if you don't mind. I think that the idea…"

Dagwan replied Oct 5, 2011 to Crisis of infinite non-Crisises!

70 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I LOVED Primal Force when it came out. It was exploring part of the DCU that disapp…"

Dagwan replied Oct 4, 2011 to Crisis of infinite non-Crisises!

70 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I enjoyed Fear Itself, and a handful of the crossovers, but this thing has been goin…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to Marvel Teaser: 'Fear Itself' #7.1, 7.2, 7.3

4 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Rich Lane

"21. :P "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to The New 52: Because It's Far Too Early to be Asking This, I Will Ask It, Because That's How I Roll!

28 May 4, 2012
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I'm going to take counter-point on this one. ;)   I have read all 52 of DC's new #1s…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to Superheroes By Women, For Women

58 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"DC's selling out an an individual store's selling out are 2 different things. I have…"

Dagwan replied Oct 3, 2011 to So, which second issues of the new 52 will you be buying?

34 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Figserello

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"PS ARTBOOKS PRESENTS: CLASSIC ADVENTURE COMICS VOL. 4 No, I haven't read Classic Adventure…"
25 minutes ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Reading these along with Jeff is interesting because he picks up on different hints and such.…"
27 minutes ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"From George's last year of his first stint at Marvel! "
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Planet of the Apes
"NEW OMNIBUS COLLECTS MARVEL'S CLASSIC PLANET OF THE APES COMIC SERIES PLANET OF THE APES…"
1 hour ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas liked Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"END OF THE WORLD (1977): "A scientist discovers signals from space that appear to carry…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #70: Although Constantine now has his own solo series, his presence is still very much felt…"
1 hour ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I posted a Star Trek cover by George Perez a few days ago.  Here's his version of…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Ketchup/Catsup - Refrigerated or not
"If I use a tomato-based condiment at all, I use steak sauce. It tastes better on hamburgers, on…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Seduction of the Innocent
""Somehow, I wonder what would happen if Frederic Wertham met Peggy Charen, of Action for…"
2 hours ago
MethodEng replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Seduction of the Innocent
"Is it accepted that the Comics Code came about because of Wertham's book. Or was there already…"
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service