Commander Benson's Discussions (1,665)

Discussions Replied To (1586) Replies Latest Activity

"It's O.K., fellows.  It's not like I'm Andy Rooney.   (And the first guy to say "W…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 27 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3929 7 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Ahem!  From my Deck Log Entry # 34 (https://captaincomics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/fr…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 26 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

3929 7 hours ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Concur. In fact, the question of whether pilots were truly necessary was raised ev…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 10 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Quite simply---and I think Mr. Willis will agree with me here---the pilots who s…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 10 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I took a look at several stills of Bill Daily as Healey in his service dress unifor…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 9 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Captain/Major Healey did wear the wings of an Army aviator, so he was a pilot.  Ho…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 9 to R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

15 Sep 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"From the Department of Small-But-Significant Details, it would have been U.S. Army…"

15 Sep 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"With regards to question two, this evening, while collecting the art for next month…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 27 to Deck Log Entry # 209 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition III

23 Sep 17
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Here you go, Phillip:  https://captaincomics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/deck-log-ent…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 24 to Philip Portelli Re-Reads Legion of Super-Heroes

326 Jul 24
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Something I omitted from this two-part entry, because it was only tangentally relat…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 24 to Deck Log Entry # 208 So, You Want to Join the Blackhawks . . . . (Part Two)

4 Jul 25
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service