Commander Benson's Discussions (1,805)

Discussions Replied To (1699) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your good wishes, sir.  As I said, it was nothing dire; just the vic…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 21 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

31 on Sunday
Reply by Prince Hal

" Logic and grunt work---it takes some of both to answer this one. "

Commander Benson replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

31 on Sunday
Reply by Prince Hal

"Here's the scoop on the Silver-Age Whitney Frost. She débuted in a brief scene in…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 4 to Let's play 'This a Real Thing in Marvel Comics, True or False, Marvel's M.O.D.O.K. edition'

3 Jun 5
Reply by Randy Jackson

"The season 2, episode 19, "Luella", has a cute---and prescient---bit of business in…"

Commander Benson replied May 29 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4578 12 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Excellent point!  You can definitely see the shift toward a more comedic approach…"

4578 12 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Aye, I'm willing to lay the blame for the ridiculously tongue-in-cheek Bond on how…"

4578 12 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Sorry to comment on this so late. I saw the post a week or so ago, but I've been to…"

Commander Benson replied May 28 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4578 12 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Your memory is sharp enough in this case, Mr. Sherman.  The story which the Fogey i…"

Commander Benson replied May 28 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

17 Jun 2
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Always glad to have you chime in, my friend! Thank you for the kind words. Introdu…"

Commander Benson replied May 28 to Deck Log Entry # 232 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part Two

17 Jun 2
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I just came across this, so I missed the broadcast of the first chapter.  I've actu…"

Commander Benson replied May 22 to TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

115 on Saturday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service