Commander Benson's Discussions (1,782)

Discussions Replied To (1682) Replies Latest Activity

"As you understand, my involvement with the character of Hal Jordan essentially ends…"

Commander Benson replied on Saturday to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

37 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Until this point, I had been able to, with a grain or two of salt, accept the idea…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 16 to Howling Commandos (Abridged)

31 Nov 16
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"When Alex Trebek became the host of the revived Jeopardy! in 1984, I resented the f…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 8 to "Jeopardy!" Host Alex Trebek, 1940-2020

6 Nov 12
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"With pleasure, my friend, and thank you for the kind words. "Elizabeth, My Love" a…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 8 to What are you watching right now?

695 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Roberts left Bonanza after its sixth season and, for me, the show went downhill af…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 8 to What are you watching right now?

695 6 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"By this time, I was no longer recognising DC's characters as the ones I had grown u…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 7 to Green Lantern

239 Nov 20
Reply by Richard Willis

" . . . Percy Pinkerton is the owner of a Playboy-like club . . .  Manager, not own…"

Commander Benson replied Nov 5 to Howling Commandos (Abridged)

31 Nov 16
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Until this story, no space sector had a back-up Green Lantern, not even Earth's. …"

Commander Benson replied Oct 13 to Green Lantern

239 Nov 20
Reply by Richard Willis

"Fifteen years ago, on the Leave It to Beaver forum, at the SitcomsonLine.com site,…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 12 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"No, sir---thank you for spotting those blunders.  Five proofreads, and they got by…"

Commander Benson replied Oct 12 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.

13 Oct 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service