Commander Benson's Discussions (1,648)

Discussions Replied To (1575) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm back, gang!  Oh, and I recommend Alaska highly as a place to visit.  I had a few…"

Commander Benson replied Jun 5 to So, What Did You See on Television Last Night?

30 Jun 6
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Ordinarily, I would have provided the answers along about now.  But the Good Mrs. B…"

Commander Benson replied May 15 to So, What Did You See on Television Last Night?

30 Jun 6
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Also bear in mind that even before Bronze-Age DC came up with the "3,600 Green Lant…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 23 to Deck Log Entry # 206 Death in the Silver Age: Abin Sur, R. I. P

7 Apr 24
Reply by Richard Willis

"In the story "From O.G.R.E. with Hate", from Aquaman # 26 (Mar.-Apr., 1966), Aquam…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 2 to "The Search for Mera"

38 Apr 6
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That bit appeared in "Amazon Attack Against Atlantis", from Wonder Woman # 215 (De…"

Commander Benson replied Apr 2 to "The Search for Mera"

38 Apr 6
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Actually, Mort Weisinger established that Lori's Atlantis and Aquaman's were differ…"

Commander Benson replied Mar 27 to "The Search for Mera"

38 Apr 6
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I don't have every issue of Sgt. Fury, so I cannot state if this was ever addresse…"

Commander Benson replied Mar 17 to Black Panther Questions AKA I Was Wondering #31

35 Mar 17
Reply by Richard Willis

"Commander Benson has a three-part kryptonite series on this site that is required re…"

Commander Benson replied Mar 6 to Krypton Kwestions!

36 Mar 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I feel I'm reasonable in my ire over "beg the question".  Yeah, yeah, I hear the fo…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 30 to When did Superboy first meet General Zod?

27 Jan 30
Reply by Captain Comics

"The best example of obviously wrong information getting copied and spread across th…"

Commander Benson replied Jan 30 to When did Superboy first meet General Zod?

27 Jan 30
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service