Commander Benson's Discussions (1,766)

Discussions Replied To (1668) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, it was his first commercial film.  Mr. Russell was featured in the Army…"

Commander Benson replied Sep 2 to Steve Canyon: A month a day!

101 Sep 3
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I didn't mean to imply that Green Lantern never used his dukes before issue # 50. …"

Commander Benson replied Aug 29 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"No, but one similiar that I wrote around the same time:  https://captaincomics.nin…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 27 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9

"I posted the above, doc, before I saw your earlier post.  I don't have time right…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 26 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9

"It could be you're not seeing it because the photograph you posted is of actor Rob…"

Commander Benson replied Aug 26 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

30 Sep 9

"No, CK, not dreaming; just not realising how good your memory is. About eight yea…"

30 Sep 9

"Thanks, guys, all of you, for the gracious comments about my quizzes.  They didn't…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 18 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3
Reply by Misery in Spades

"And that counts!  Good head work, MiS.  I thought I'd remembered a list of permanen…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3

"As to the matter of whether Superboy becoming Superman qualifies as a proper respon…"

Commander Benson replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3

"I cut off the Legion quiz at Adventure Comics # 372 (Sep., 1968) because when arti…"

21 Aug 3

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service