Howard Bagby's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

"No More Mr. Nice Guy:A Life Of Hardball by Dick Williams and Bill Plaschke."

Howard Bagby replied Feb 2, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1504 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I am reading Fergie Jenkins book. He mentioned that he was hurt during spring traini…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 25, 2014 to What Made You Smile Today?

1326 Jan 8
Reply by Richard Willis

"Fergie: My Life from The Cubs To Cooperstown by Ferguson Jenkins with Lew Freedman."

Howard Bagby replied Jan 23, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1504 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. You may have heard of it."

Howard Bagby replied Jan 12, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1504 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I understand where you are coming from Cap, but I am in the group that won't be seei…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 9, 2014 to '47 Ronin' differs from legend, but still a great story

7 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

""

Howard Bagby replied Jan 9, 2014 to The Artist Game -- You get assigned an artist and post a favorite image

101 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

" I am not buying many current comics, but this is one."

Howard Bagby replied Jan 8, 2014 to The Artist Game -- You get assigned an artist and post a favorite image

101 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"After a second viewing of The Hobbit:The Desolation Of Smaug my opinion has changed…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 8, 2014 to The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug with SPOILERS!!!

16 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I am currently reading Edgeworks, Volume One by Harlan Ellison. This contains two of…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 6, 2014 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1504 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"People around here do not handle cold weather well. When I went in we were sold out…"

Howard Bagby replied Jan 6, 2014 to What Made You Smile Today?

1326 Jan 8
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"The Arabian Knights: Added The Galaxy Trio: Added The Impossibles: Added Bionic Six : Added Mighty…"
1 minute ago
"Added 46 super-sentai teams, and even then., I'm not sure that I got them all."
13 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"From the cartoons of my childhood: The Arabian Knights The Galaxy Trio The Impossibles Bionic…"
40 minutes ago
"Science Team Gatchaman/G-Force: Added Super Friends: Added League of Extraordinary Gentlemen:Not…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"What about: Science Team Gatchaman/G-Force Super Friends League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Top…"
1 hour ago
"Who are they, again?  :;)"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion The List of Super-Hero Teams
"Hey, where's The Legion of Superfluous Heroes? "
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"RIP "Judo"  Gene LeBell"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion "The Flash" movie star Ezra Miller busted for burglary
"The originally wanted to do Batman but that wasn't allowed. So they used Oliver Queen and as…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"There's a sentence you don;t see every day,"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Dick Tracy gets propositioned on the Moon."
3 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"There's only one place for carnivals - and that's Rio..."
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service