doc photo's Discussions (898)

Discussions Replied To (882) Replies Latest Activity

"The song Back To Tupelo by Mark Knopfler provides an interesting take on Elvis' movi…"

doc photo replied on Saturday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4581 5 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"4.  What team operated, for a time, out of an underwater headquarters left to it by…"

doc photo replied Jul 17 to Deck Log Entry # 233 The Silver-Age Challenge---DC Edition IIII

30 on Saturday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"You certainly enjoyed Trigger Mortis more than I did. Maybe I wasn't in the proper m…"

doc photo replied Jul 16 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1358 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Glad you enjoyed Forever And A Day. I'll be interested to read your thoughts on Trig…"

doc photo replied Jul 12 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1358 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Jon Favreau mentions the influence of Lone Wolf and Cub in the "Making Of" feature."

doc photo replied Jul 6 to What are you watching right now?

797 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Sorry to hear of his passing. Superman ll : The Richard Donner Cut is one of my favo…"

doc photo replied Jul 6 to Richard Donner, R.I.P.

5 Jul 7
Reply by Richard Willis

"Yes, I read Trigger Mortis a couple of years ago. The story picks up immediately fol…"

doc photo replied Jul 6 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1358 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Forever and a Day by Anthony Horowitz the latest, licensed James Bond novel. A prequ…"

doc photo replied Jul 4 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1358 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Just one minor tweak - Ghost of Frankenstein preceded Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman…"

doc photo replied Jun 30 to Movie franchises: Universal classic monsters

7 Jul 3
Reply by Captain Comics

"Godzilla – I have seen at least 20 of the Toho films featuring Godzilla and have see…"

doc photo replied Jun 29 to Top movie franchises: How many have you seen?

37 Jun 30
Reply by Dave Palmer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service