doc photo's Discussions (806)

Discussions Replied To (791) Replies Latest Activity

"Green River by Creedence Clearwater Revival. I was looking through my old vinyl albu…"

doc photo replied on Wednesday to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1928 yesterday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"And who would those three be... No problem with spoilers, Jeff. I have read several…"

doc photo replied on Wednesday to Dark Shadows

2208 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"While you are in the mood check out Sea Hawk, another great Errol Flynn adventure. "

doc photo replied Mar 10 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4038 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm looking forward to your next entry, Commander. The first Batman comic I ever pur…"

doc photo replied Feb 23 to Deck Log Entry # 222 Passing the Bat-Torch---Part One

9 Feb 28
Reply by Richard Willis

"The first season was certainly the best. The second season of 1966-67 went camp, due…"

doc photo replied Feb 10 to Robert Conrad, Star of 'The Wild Wild West,' Dies at 84

9 Feb 23
Reply by JohnD

"Most modern science fiction prose leaves me cold. One of the criteria I follow for e…"

doc photo replied Feb 9 to The Nerd Canon

8 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The Wild, Wild West was my favorite TV show as a kid. I don't think I missed a singl…"

doc photo replied Feb 9 to Robert Conrad, Star of 'The Wild Wild West,' Dies at 84

9 Feb 23
Reply by JohnD

"R.I.P. Karlen turned in some great performances as Willie in both the TV series and…"

doc photo replied Jan 24 to Dark Shadows

2208 yesterday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Making my way through "Choke Gasp! The Best Of 75 Years Of EC Comics" - which as som…"

doc photo replied Jan 10 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5691 1 hour ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"We cut the cord years ago and honestly have never really missed having cable/satelli…"

doc photo replied Jan 8 to Any cord-cutters on the site?

11 Jan 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service