doc photo's Discussions (636)

Discussions Replied To (625) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, have you ever read Planet of the Apes:Evolution of a Legend ?  It gives a nice…"

doc photo replied 8 hours ago to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1057 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

""No Money Down" is one of my favorite Berry songs. There is a great video on You Tub…"

doc photo replied Mar 22 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"There was a hits collection released in the Seventies as a double album that had one…"

doc photo replied Mar 21 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"A couple of years ago I loaded up my MP3 player with Chuck Berry songs and played th…"

doc photo replied Mar 20 to Chuck Berry, RIP

10 Mar 22
Reply by doc photo

"An immensely talented artist. I had read just a few weeks ago that he was retiring d…"

doc photo replied Mar 20 to Bernie Wrightson, RIP

11 Mar 21
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"The best Hammer horror films are those produced prior to 1968, after that the movies…"

doc photo replied Mar 7 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2840 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Evil of Frankenstein seems like Hammer's attempt at a more traditional Universal sty…"

doc photo replied Feb 27 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

2840 8 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Avengers Annual # 7 was one of the first comics I purchased after a three year hiatu…"

doc photo replied Feb 2 to AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

1725 yesterday
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

"What was especially jarring to me was the artwork - going from a Thor story inked by…"

doc photo replied Jan 26 to John Dunbar re-reads Thor (Journey Into Mystery 83 and up)

1080 Jan 26
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Not sure of the title but one of my favorite imaginary stories had Kal-El being adop…"

doc photo replied Jan 18 to Imaginary Stories on Infinite Earths

19 Jan 19
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service