doc photo's Discussions (646)

Discussions Replied To (634) Replies Latest Activity

"Good stuff, Cap. "

doc photo replied Jun 28 to DC's Hanna-Barbera Revamp

39 Jun 28
Reply by doc photo

"Speaking of letters from Shooter - way back in the Seventies I had the notion that I…"

doc photo replied Jun 27 to HeroesCon 2017

23 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"I rarely, if ever, read current day comics but I am currently reading the first Futu…"

doc photo replied Jun 27 to DC's Hanna-Barbera Revamp

39 Jun 28
Reply by doc photo

"Sounds like a great time - wish I'd been there. I always enjoyed reading Shooter's b…"

doc photo replied Jun 27 to HeroesCon 2017

23 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"My wife and I saw it this past weekend - we both enjoyed it as much the first film.…"

doc photo replied May 17 to 'Guardians' 2 returns old favorites -- and creates new ones

14 Jun 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"It probably helps that Pournelle is from a scientific background and has written a n…"

doc photo replied Apr 11 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1069 Jun 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I rate them same as you with the series on a steady downward spiral. I loved Beneath…"

doc photo replied Apr 4 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3110 9 minutes ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I still have my first ever book about comics - a well worn copy of Jules Feiffer's T…"

doc photo replied Mar 31 to Books about Comic Books

52 Jun 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Drawing, painting and photo-shopping are my primary off hour activities - never atte…"

doc photo replied Mar 31 to I'm no comic artist but....

13 Apr 12
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Jeff, have you ever read Planet of the Apes:Evolution of a Legend ?  It gives a nice…"

doc photo replied Mar 28 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1069 Jun 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service