doc photo's Discussions (830)

Discussions Replied To (814) Replies Latest Activity

"As planned, my wife and I watched Haunting of Collinwood this weekend, splitting it…"

doc photo replied yesterday to Dark Shadows

2354 2 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"For anyone who wants to get into Dark Shadows but is intimidated by the 1200 plus ep…"

doc photo replied on Friday to Dark Shadows

2354 2 hours ago

"Rob's comments piqued my interest in Dark Shadows once again. Last night I watched M…"

doc photo replied Sep 10 to Dark Shadows

2354 2 hours ago

"I've read the story so I know what was selected and thought it was a good choice. It…"

doc photo replied Aug 29 to Steve Canyon: A month a day!

101 Sep 3

"The old memory fails me again as I thought Kane had referred to Robert Taylor as the…"

doc photo replied Aug 27 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

31 yesterday
Reply by Lee Semmens

"How about this one? "

doc photo replied Aug 26 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

31 yesterday
Reply by Lee Semmens

"A possible correction, Commander. I have always read that Kane based Hal Jordan on a…"

doc photo replied Aug 26 to Deck Log Entry # 228 The Wienie-isation of Hal Jordan

31 yesterday
Reply by Lee Semmens

"Island of Lost Souls is one of the best horror movies of the Thirties and like The B…"

doc photo replied Jul 25 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4198 yesterday

"If you have never seen it, do not pass up watching The Black Cat. It is one of the c…"

doc photo replied Jul 20 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4198 yesterday

"He was great as the harried father in The Russians Are Coming. Come to think of it,…"

doc photo replied Jun 30 to RIP Carl Reiner

5 Jul 1
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service