doc photo's Discussions (992)

Discussions Replied To (976) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a day behind on my reading. Regarding Roy's essay - he mentions a Fawcett chara…"

doc photo replied 4 hours ago to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"In his closing paragraph for "OK, Axis Here We Come" Thompson notes - "barring a sud…"

doc photo replied on Monday to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"As for Popeye being the first super hero - I certainly never thought of him in that…"

doc photo replied on Sunday to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I have been a Popeye fan for as long as I can remember. Some of my earliest memories…"

doc photo replied on Sunday to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"If 1938 Superman could devise a way to subdue 1962 Hulk without engaging him in hand…"

doc photo replied Jun 24 to Could Superman in his first appearance (Action Comics #1) have defeated the Hulk in his first appearance (Incredible Hulk #1)

7 on Monday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Lupoff's essay is a love letter to comic books in general and Captain Marvel in part…"

doc photo replied Jun 24 to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Found my copy of All In Color For A Dime - an Ace paperback cover price $1.50 - yell…"

doc photo replied Jun 23 to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I will have to dig through my books to see if I still have my copy from way back whe…"

doc photo replied Jun 22 to All in Color for a Dime

62 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The Duke featuring Helen Mirren based on a true story about the 1961 theft of an oil…"

doc photo replied Jun 22 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

5505 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Don't know if it is true or urban legend - supposedly the Kingsmen lead singer had j…"

doc photo replied Jun 22 to Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original

24 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I've been reading the "Worlds Collide" crossover between the Superman family and the…"
32 seconds ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Interestingly, Supes foster mom made an earlier appearance on a cover than his real mom.…"
28 minutes ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superman and his parents BEFORE they became his parents!"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I can't say about that, but Thomas is on record about borrowing certain aspects of…"
3 hours ago
MethodEng replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I'm almost certain I've posted this one before under a different context, and I probably…"
3 hours ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I am a day behind on my reading. Regarding Roy's essay - he mentions a Fawcett character…"
4 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The hallmark of George Pérez is that he always went the extra mile, especially when he…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"For the ads. 10. "The Second Banana Heroes" by Ron Goulart As with Roy Thomas's…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #76: (The title means "Adoration of the Earth.") The issue opens with the Phantom…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"My only concern with "classrooms" is that there might not be enough of them (we might end…"
6 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Steve:  Here's the new information to update the top-of-discussion index.  Link to…"
6 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's the traditional image of Batman with his parents... ...and an unusually different take…"
6 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service