doc photo's Discussions (788)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"Rockabilly is always good for a listen. I am currently listening to Three Dog Night'…"

doc photo replied Mar 27 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

1905 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I am a huge Marx Brothers fan but when I watched Animal Crackers again last year it…"

doc photo replied Mar 27 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3971 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"My take is that the Bond novels as well as the works of ERB, and for that matter mos…"

doc photo replied Feb 13 to The "James Bond" Comic Strips

15 Feb 13
Reply by doc photo

"Me either. "

doc photo replied Feb 1 to Star Trek: The Next Generation

232 Aug 21
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Skin of Evil was the first Next Generation episode that had an impact on me. Up to t…"

doc photo replied Jan 29 to Star Trek: The Next Generation

232 Aug 21
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I rented the audio book of Moonraker to listen to in the car while my wife and I dr…"

doc photo replied Jan 8 to The "James Bond" Comic Strips

15 Feb 13
Reply by doc photo

"Some believe that Sean Connery was cast as Bond because of his resemblance to McClus…"

doc photo replied Dec 27, 2018 to The "James Bond" Comic Strips

15 Feb 13
Reply by doc photo

"The on-going contract with Bob Kane had to have been one of the reasons Julius Schwa…"

doc photo replied Dec 21, 2018 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 Jan 14
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Mine are published by Titan also but they are the Omnibus editions. The stories are…"

doc photo replied Dec 17, 2018 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1249 Oct 24
Reply by The Baron

"I have the two volumes collecting the Fleming adaptions so I'll be chiming in as wel…"

doc photo replied Dec 14, 2018 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1249 Oct 24
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service