doc photo's Discussions (804)

Discussions Replied To (789) Replies Latest Activity

"Star Trek was always in a bit of a bind, trying to portray a futuristic world while…"

doc photo replied Sep 29, 2010 to Star Trek: Captain’s Log: Pike

10 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

"Good timing on these comments. As a cost saving measure, I have been considering dro…"

doc photo replied Sep 23, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play- a boon to old series fans

11 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Chris Fluit

"If Drake is speaking specifically about his Gold Key work of adapting TV shows to co…"

doc photo replied Sep 14, 2010 to Arnold Drake on Continuity and Fan Expectations

31 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Twilight Zone edited by Carol Serling, Rod's widow, is a collection of short stories…"

doc photo replied Aug 24, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The Lottery, a collection of short stories by Shirley Jackson. I've only read a coup…"

doc photo replied Aug 12, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24

"Maybe you folks are aware of it already - Steve Englehart has a blog on Tor.com call…"

doc photo replied Aug 4, 2010 to Marvel's "Cosmic" Comics

105 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"A Cook's Tour by Anthony Bourdain. Not as entertaining as Kitchen Confidential or No…"

doc photo replied Aug 4, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24

"My first exposure to Frank Miller was a Daredevil page reprinted in The Comics Journ…"

doc photo replied Jul 28, 2010 to They Came from Inner Space – The Micronauts

293 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Figserello

"Figs - your rant maybe shapeless but you hit some very good points. And thanks for p…"

doc photo replied Jul 22, 2010 to They Came from Inner Space – The Micronauts

293 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Figserello

"The spinner racks in my neighborhood were dominated by National/DC, Marvel and Archi…"

doc photo replied Jul 20, 2010 to Doctor Solar, Man of the Atom (Dark Horse)

29 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service