doc photo's Discussions (836)

Discussions Replied To (820) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember seeing Superman vs Ali on the magazine rack at a drug store and passing i…"

doc photo replied Nov 23, 2010 to Superman vs. Muhammad Ali

30 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

"I recently signed up for Netflix which has Dark Shadows available for streaming begi…"

doc photo replied Nov 23, 2010 to Dark Shadows

2423 1 hour ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Last winter I picked up volume one of The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and whenever…"

doc photo replied Nov 9, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1280 Oct 23
Reply by The Baron

"The Man Kzin series was very entertaining, but I stopped reading them around volume…"

doc photo replied Oct 29, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1280 Oct 23
Reply by The Baron

"A Gift From Earth, an early Larry Niven novel. I'm a big fan of Nivens, having read…"

doc photo replied Oct 28, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1280 Oct 23
Reply by The Baron

"Outstanding essay, Commander. I agree that Leave It to Beaver receives unfair critic…"

doc photo replied Oct 20, 2010 to Barbara Billingsley, 1915-2010

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Stephen King's Pet Semetary. I enjoy King's short stories for the most part, but I'm…"

doc photo replied Oct 15, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1280 Oct 23
Reply by The Baron

"To me the most successful adaptions of Superman have been the live action TV shows -…"

doc photo replied Oct 5, 2010 to Zack Snyder To Direct Superman

33 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I'm looking forward to the lesser known, non-series fare that I have never seen - Pl…"

doc photo replied Oct 1, 2010 to TCM is showing Hammer horror films every Friday night in October

13 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by George

"The Baron nailed it - what made the original Munsters work was the chemistry between…"

doc photo replied Sep 30, 2010 to Return to 1313 Mockingbird Lane

14 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service