doc photo's Discussions (803)

Discussions Replied To (788) Replies Latest Activity

"I finally read the Kree/Skrull War when it was collected in TPB form. Having read fo…"

doc photo replied Jun 4, 2010 to Avengers Masterworks Vol. 10 (The Kree/Skrull War)

36 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

"I'm coming to this discussion a bit late but thought I would relate my own discovery…"

doc photo replied Jun 4, 2010 to They Came from Inner Space – The Micronauts

293 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Figserello

"I saw Empire the night after it opened. It was the first time in my life buying adva…"

doc photo replied May 21, 2010 to Happy 30th Anniversary to The Empire Strikes Back

5 May 22, 2010
Reply by George

"The Conan collections published by Del Ray indicate copyright is held by Conan Prope…"

doc photo replied Apr 28, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 yesterday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Figs, Phoenix on the Sword was the first Conan story.Though it started life as a Kin…"

doc photo replied Apr 23, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 yesterday

"I believe the majority of the 1966 Sub Mariner episodes were adapted from the Gene C…"

doc photo replied Apr 21, 2010 to A Orgy of Animated Marvel

44 Jan 24, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Not trying to be nit-picky but more for clarification - the Hot Line was introduced…"

doc photo replied Apr 19, 2010 to Superman after Weisinger

46 May 17, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Remakes of the Bram Stoker Dracula story, as opposed to sequels, is a category unto…"

doc photo replied Apr 12, 2010 to Conversation About Horror Movies

22 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"I've heard the story of Kirby not wanting to cost anyone their job by taking on Supe…"

doc photo replied Apr 7, 2010 to Superman after Weisinger

46 May 17, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Just finished The Bloody Crown of Conan collection that covers Howard's middle perio…"

doc photo replied Apr 7, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service