doc photo's Discussions (804)

Discussions Replied To (789) Replies Latest Activity

"Just finished The Bloody Crown of Conan collection that covers Howard's middle perio…"

doc photo replied Apr 7, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Seems like the Kirby influence on Superman has become more pronounced as the years h…"

doc photo replied Apr 6, 2010 to Superman after Weisinger

46 May 17, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Just to clarify my point on Kirby and Superman - I always viewed Kirby's Jimmy Olsen…"

46 May 17, 2012

"Breaking up the Superman titles among so many different editors smacks of a panic mo…"

46 May 17, 2012

"Robert Culp was the epitome of cool. I Spy managed to stand out among the many espio…"

doc photo replied Mar 25, 2010 to R.I.P. Robert Culp, 1930-2010

6 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Back to Michael Moorcocks Swords trilogy with Book Two - The King of Swords. I can o…"

doc photo replied Feb 23, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24

"Ace, Rocky, Red and Prof each enjoyed some level of fame in his chosen field of expe…"

doc photo replied Feb 15, 2010 to Challenging the Challengers

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by doc photo

"In the past two weeks I have breezed through several short novels - A Study in Scarl…"

doc photo replied Jan 25, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24

"John Carter of Mars a hardback collecting the first three Mars novels, illustrated t…"

doc photo replied Jan 20, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 Feb 24

"In my earlier reply to the Commander's blog I stated that Joe Kubert was the artist…"

doc photo replied Jan 18, 2010 to DC 100-Page Super-Spectacular #19 (Tarzan)

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service