doc photo's Discussions (820)

Discussions Replied To (805) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert Culp was the epitome of cool. I Spy managed to stand out among the many espio…"

doc photo replied Mar 25, 2010 to R.I.P. Robert Culp, 1930-2010

6 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Back to Michael Moorcocks Swords trilogy with Book Two - The King of Swords. I can o…"

doc photo replied Feb 23, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1258 Jun 8
Reply by The Baron

"Ace, Rocky, Red and Prof each enjoyed some level of fame in his chosen field of expe…"

doc photo replied Feb 15, 2010 to Challenging the Challengers

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by doc photo

"In the past two weeks I have breezed through several short novels - A Study in Scarl…"

doc photo replied Jan 25, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1258 Jun 8
Reply by The Baron

"John Carter of Mars a hardback collecting the first three Mars novels, illustrated t…"

doc photo replied Jan 20, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1258 Jun 8
Reply by The Baron

"In my earlier reply to the Commander's blog I stated that Joe Kubert was the artist…"

doc photo replied Jan 18, 2010 to DC 100-Page Super-Spectacular #19 (Tarzan)

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Luke, funny you should mention the U.N.C.L.E. books - as a kid I read the first doze…"

doc photo replied Jan 18, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1258 Jun 8
Reply by The Baron

"In my youth I read a good portion of ERB's Tarzan output but never ventured beyond t…"

doc photo replied Jan 11, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1258 Jun 8
Reply by The Baron

"Over the weekend I decided to make another run at reading Edgar Rice Burroughs. I ow…"

doc photo replied Jan 11, 2010 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1258 Jun 8
Reply by The Baron

"Having enjoyed much of Byrne's early Nineties Dark Horse work, I was very disappoint…"

doc photo replied Dec 14, 2009 to John Byrne's Next Men

44 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service