ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,215)

Discussions Replied To (5028) Replies Latest Activity

"The Hollywood Reporter looks at the state of things with live TV musicals: "Network…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

156 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I'm really liking Jessica Parker Kennedy's earnestness as Nora. She had to carry the…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Wednesday to 'Flash' Season 5

71 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Once again watching the two-part Barney Miller episode "Homicide." Even though I wat…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Wednesday to What are you watching right now?

353 on Wednesday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"I ran across this site: Exclusive Infographics: Fictional Character Birthday Calenda…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 9 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

14 on Monday
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"Hi, Joseph!  I don't know if you've come across this site: The Five Earths Project.…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 9 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

14 on Monday
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"I recall reading on the Super DC 1976 Calendar that Superman's birthday is Feb. 29…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 8 to Need help from the experts! Does anyone know a site or blog about Superheroes actual Birthdays?

14 on Monday
Reply by Joseph Riordan

"I agree. I also think examples from 14 years ago and 34 years ago are too old to be…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 6 to ABC passes on proposed pilot featuring Marvel superheroines

4 Feb 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Sure. They always point to Supergirl (1984) and Catwoman (2004) as reasons movies ab…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 6 to ABC passes on proposed pilot featuring Marvel superheroines

4 Feb 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"At the Television Critics Association winter press tour, Charlie Collier, chairman o…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 6 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

156 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Here's another piece by that same writer from three years ago asserting that it make…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Feb 6 to "Y, The Last Man" greenlit as TV series on FX

3 Feb 6
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service