ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (6,297)

Discussions Replied To (6047) Replies Latest Activity

"Elliot S! Maggin delves into this a bit in the Superman movie tie-in novel* Miracle…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 15 hours ago to Superman & Lois

36 47 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"The way I figure, even if someplace else provided more resources and better pay, Lo…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 17 hours ago to Superman & Lois

36 47 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Many moons ago, I was an ink-stained wretch at a semi-major metropolitan newspaper…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 20 hours ago to Superman & Lois

36 47 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I hadn't watched the latest Superman & Lois episode before I posted. Now I have.…"

ClarkKent_DC replied 20 hours ago to Superman & Lois

36 47 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Maybe. And maybe she can work with a freer hand, and isn't required to write clickb…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Superman & Lois

36 47 minutes ago
Reply by Richard Willis

" By that logic, there's no suspense in any story that isn't a one-and-done."

ClarkKent_DC replied on Tuesday to From Cracked: "4 Reasons Anyone Who Says 'Superman Is a Boring Superhero' Is Full of It"

13 yesterday
Reply by Kevin Ahearn

"I think anyone who creates superhero comics who thinks Superman is boring because…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Tuesday to From Cracked: "4 Reasons Anyone Who Says 'Superman Is a Boring Superhero' Is Full of It"

13 yesterday
Reply by Kevin Ahearn

"Oh, man, the casting people deserve all the Emmy awards! I looked at Future Deja an…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Tuesday to 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

86 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We chewed on kryptonite bullets and whether they might work on Superman over here:…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Monday to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

15 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"I'm no ballistics expert (nor do I play one on TV), but Kevlar isn't adamantium. It…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Monday to Deck Log Entry # 231 A Forgotten Gem: Superman # 172 (October, 1964)---Part One

15 yesterday
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service