ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,695)

Discussions Replied To (5482) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, but could we really expect that Marvel -- or any other buyer of DC's propertie…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Thursday to Comic Book Sales Trends

132 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"TV Line says the Ezra Miller cameo happened after filming had wrapped ... at the re…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 19 to 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Too much schmaltz, too much talking, but a lot of really cool stuff, too

8 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" Okay, that tracks."

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 19 to 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Too much schmaltz, too much talking, but a lot of really cool stuff, too

8 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"TV Line answers some questions about the Crisis crossover, like "Why weren't Iris an…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 19 to Crisis on Infinite Earths -- SPOILERS!!

54 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"We've heard this before, but now it's the publisher of Image sounding the alarm. Per…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 18 to Comic Book Sales Trends

132 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Luthor didn't win a Pulitzer; he was given a Nobel Peace Prize. I thought it odd th…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 18 to 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Too much schmaltz, too much talking, but a lot of really cool stuff, too

8 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"When I see Ezra Miller, I don't see The Flash -- I see Impulse. As for the costume,…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 18 to 'Crisis on Infinite Earths': Too much schmaltz, too much talking, but a lot of really cool stuff, too

8 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I had to watch the wrap-up a day late, so I tried to stay away from my usual online…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 18 to Crisis on Infinite Earths -- SPOILERS!!

54 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"   Thank you, kind sir!  "

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 16 to Smilies 2: The Wrath of the Golden Army Revolutions

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Re-watching the first three parts ahead of the wrapup tonight. Some additional thoug…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 14 to Crisis on Infinite Earths -- SPOILERS!!

54 Jan 19
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service