ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,942)

Discussions Replied To (5710) Replies Latest Activity

"On Sept. 11, I watched 9/11, the documentary about, well, 9/11. It was meant to be a…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4228 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I'm in that camp. I'm old enough to remember when the promise of cable TV was that…"

ClarkKent_DC replied yesterday to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Sad news: ABC cancels Stumptown, per ComicBook.com: "Stumptown Cancelled at ABC Desp…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Thursday to ABC orders a "Stumptown" pilot

13 yesterday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I think the logic there was that Hamilton would drive people to sign up for Disney+…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Thursday to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The tortuous explanation of who the X-Men are and who the New Mutants are made my he…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Sep 12 to 'New Mutants': Good idea, great characters, bad timing

20 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Baldo's buddy Cruz is a Dreamer -- an immigrant who came to the United States in hi…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Sep 12 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

478 Sep 12
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I think this Baldo sequence has run before, but if so, I don't mind seeing it again.…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Sep 12 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

478 Sep 12

"The last time I recall seeing the standard comic book was in a Borders, Book and Mus…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Sep 10 to Okay, once and for all.........

9 Sep 12

"There's an aphorism I learned from the TV show Suits I often find apt: "You don't pa…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Sep 2 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4228 yesterday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I made up for it today: I wrote about the Google Doodle for CBR. "Google Doodle Cel…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Sep 1 to All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

478 Sep 12

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service