ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,345)

Discussions Replied To (5147) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's that scene: And here's a rundown of who the kid actors are: "Young Sheldon…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Sunday to Big Bang Series Finale

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Possibly. There is a Big Bang Theory-shaped hole in my TV schedule now, and Young S…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Sunday to Big Bang Series Finale

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"A snarky take on the news, from AV Club: "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Canceled, a…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Sunday to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

18 on Sunday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"It looks like I won't get the chance to be the first contestant to win a million d…"

ClarkKent_DC replied on Sunday to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

18 on Sunday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Matching that song with that scene put it in a whole new light. “Someday We’ll Be T…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 17 to Big Bang Series Finale

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I gather that Warners has some hand in the production end, so the show seemed DC-ce…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 17 to Big Bang Series Finale

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I saw the Veep finale. I watched the show the first couple of seasons but fell away…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 16 to What are you watching right now?

364 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I've expressed my dislike of All in the Family before, but I will probably watch thi…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 16 to "All in the Family / The Jeffersons" Live on ABC - May 22

16 5 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The finale, as they say, did stick the landing.  All this season, we've been seeing…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 16 to Big Bang Series Finale

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I wonder if it's also a way to lighten Jesse L. Martin's workload, what with him re…"

ClarkKent_DC replied May 16 to 'Flash' Season 5

95 May 17
Reply by Thomas Lupo

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service