ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,701)

Discussions Replied To (5488) Replies Latest Activity

"ABC announces its next live-action musical. Details here from TV Line: "Young Franke…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 8 to "'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

167 Jan 8
Reply by Don Mankowski

"I'd appreciate some recommendations, too. We've considered cutting the cord, but fou…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 7 to Any cord-cutters on the site?

11 Jan 13
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Quite the opposite; going forward, characters from each show will frequently appear…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 7 to What are you watching right now?

489 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"Sure. Not only that, on Barney Miller, they were in a neighborhood precinct and dea…"

489 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"Watching at late-in-the-run episode of Emergency!, "What's a Nice Girl Like You Doin…"

489 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"This is the point where I would normally step in and say, "My head hurts," but I've…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 6 to Crisis on Infinite Earths / Flashpoint / Doomsday Clock Comparison

20 Jan 13
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Thinking about it more, changing the script that way is a cheat because it hammers…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 4 to "All in the Family / Good Times" Live on ABC - Dec 18

39 Jan 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

" Did you catch the annual New Year's DayTwilight Zone marathon on the SyFy channel?"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 4 to What are you watching right now?

489 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks for your observations, Richard. Re Muhammad Ali, he was never at any risk of…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jan 4 to "All in the Family / Good Times" Live on ABC - Dec 18

39 Jan 4
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Happy New Year, one and all!"

ClarkKent_DC replied Dec 31 to HAPPY NEW YEAR!

11 Jan 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service