ClarkKent_DC's Discussions (5,942)

Discussions Replied To (5710) Replies Latest Activity

"That shows Donald Westlake's versatility, that he could write grim stuff like Parker…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 18 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4197 on Monday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"We watched The Hot Rock, a 1972 caper movie starring, Robert Redford based on the co…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 17 to Movies I Have Seen Lately

4197 on Monday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

" I thought that was a horrible misstep when I read it. I still do."

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 13 to A Sudden Realization of the Obvious

127 Jul 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

""Licensed" reporter? There's no such thing, at least not here in the U.S. We're con…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 2 to Now that Clark Kent is Publicly Known to Be Superman...

10 Jul 2
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"I think Clark Kent could only function as a reporter as a freelancer who writes book…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 2 to Now that Clark Kent is Publicly Known to Be Superman...

10 Jul 2

"Here's a fuller explanation of the Madame Xanadu/Scorpio Rose connection, from the b…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 2 to Crisis of Characters at Infinite Publishers!

16 Jul 4
Reply by Philip Portelli

"You are correct; Scorpio Rose is a retooled miniseries Steve Englehart originally p…"

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 2 to Crisis of Characters at Infinite Publishers!

16 Jul 4
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Yeah, the Planet would -- and should -- have other reporter(s) cover Superman, but h…"

10 Jul 2

"Going forward, the only ethical course Clark Kent can follow is to write first-perso…"

10 Jul 2

" From Variety: "Johnny Mandel, Composer Who Wrote ‘MASH’ Theme Song, Dies at 94 ""

ClarkKent_DC replied Jul 1 to Military Sitcoms

204 Jul 1
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service