Runt Hipper...Time Waster's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, will you also be reviewing Lupoff and Thompson's second collection, "The Comic…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jun 27 to All in Color for a Dime

66 Jul 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'm still waiting for a collection of Superman/Action Comics Supes stories that pick…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Apr 14 to Collections I'd Like to See

36 Aug 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Cap, could you tell us what "Friend of George" means? "

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Dec 16, 2021 to RIP Mike Nesmith.

15 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Drjohnrock

"I'm guessing that "FoG" means George Harrison...maybe...sort of..."

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Dec 12, 2021 to RIP Mike Nesmith.

15 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Drjohnrock

"There used to be an English actress named Hermione Gingold, but I'm not quite sure h…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Aug 19, 2021 to "Gingold" - Hard or Soft "G"?

56 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I found a site that includes many of the Adventure Comics letter columns--it's calle…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Aug 3, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3, 2020
Reply by Runt Hipper...Time Waster

"I found a slightly different answer to question number 2 (about who belonged to the…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jul 14, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 Aug 3, 2020
Reply by Runt Hipper...Time Waster

"I should have asked this before, but is it considered dirty pool to look up the stor…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jul 9, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"6) Excellent catch by those who thought of Sunboy: in Adventure #302, Cosmic Boy, pu…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jul 9, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"6) When Timber Wolf joined the Legion at the end of Adv. 372, he was known as Timber…"

Runt Hipper...Time Waster replied Jul 8, 2020 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13, 2020
Reply by Peter Wrexham

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wasn't much of a fan of Steve Ditko in my early years, but I really liked that cover. I saw…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"That's a goody, but I like the first ones better, especially the flexible one."
5 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Comics Guide: Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2022
"Whillikers, Skipper, it's almost as though DC ought to bring their infinite Earths back! I…"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO LACEY by Amber Ruffin & Lacey Lamar: I recently…"
6 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This story includes a Superboy robot, but not the usual one(s) created by Kal  ;)"
7 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Possibly the 2nd appearance of a super-robot..."
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"GONE GIRL: Tracy and I both read the book when it was still a bestseller. It was as suspenseful as…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"You can find the entire issue at The Tom Brevoort Experience, Brand Echh: Neutro #1, November 6,…"
8 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"It's part of the essential illogic of super-hero universes.  People being…"
9 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"And he was actually called "Code Name: Assassin" despite never killing…"
9 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another Golden Age robot and proof that Stripesy MUST have had some level of super-strength! "
9 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"You can find the entire issue at  The Tom Brevoort Experience, Brand Echh: Neutro #1, November…"
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service