JD DeLuzio's Discussions (1,181)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"The writer of Louie, Louie said it didn't mean anything, which was what the FBI sai…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 8, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4050 10 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Poetry and song lyrics are obviously open to interpretation, but there was a trend,…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 8, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4050 10 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Why do Gamera's opponents sound like household products? Eliminate itching... with V…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 7, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"Okay, word is out (now that the FF movie is out in UK) that "It's clobbering time!"…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 6, 2015 to 'Fantastic Four' complicated behind the scenes

21 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

" "

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 5, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4050 10 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I'm rereading Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test and I'm amazed at the number o…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 5, 2015 to Randy Jackson reads Lee/Ditko Dr. Strange

210 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Randy Jackson

"They made the Guardians of the Galaxy work, and the Inhumans are, from a mainstream…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 5, 2015 to 'Fantastic Four' complicated behind the scenes

21 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"I find that explanation makes sense in the context of the Universal series. There's…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 5, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"The Gorrah was basically a one-eyed Fu Manchu and he did things like turn people i…"

JD DeLuzio replied Jul 29, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4050 10 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"A large part of Marvel's success is that their films represent so many different ki…"

JD DeLuzio replied Jul 29, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4050 10 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service