JD DeLuzio's Discussions (1,219)

Discussions Replied To (1204) Replies Latest Activity

"I forgot about them. Good catch. The first two films I saw in theatre (sort…"

JD DeLuzio replied Sep 2, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"I would disagree-- but it's true, that's an easy format to use, and there are a lot…"

JD DeLuzio replied Sep 2, 2015 to Gotham Season 1

501 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Enemies: None Except for maybe the counterfeiters who were trying to kill him in M…"

JD DeLuzio replied Sep 1, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"Next time I'm in cottage country, I'll bring a tiny mjolnir! "

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 31, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4062 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"I realized I'd taken some odd footage this summer so I tossed it together. Mr. Mind…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 31, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4062 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"And the Black Mass sequence from Haxan synchs quite nicely to "Zoot Suit Riot" by th…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 30, 2015 to Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All

4062 on Monday
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Captain Obvious chiming in: Sesame Street features a number of characters who are (i…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 26, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"-In the first spin-off, The New Scooby-Doo Movies, they're depicted as being out of…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 23, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"Faith Erin Hicks and Prudence Shen did Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong, which I descri…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 17, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

"Where I worked the last 20 years had a significant Arabic-Muslim population. I also…"

JD DeLuzio replied Aug 15, 2015 to A Guide to the Baron's Favorite Fictional Characters (SPOILERS)

539 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service