Doc Beechler (mod-MD)'s Discussions (2,486)

Discussions Replied To (2033) Replies Latest Activity

"Anne has had a rough time getting back to NYC. Plane was cancelled this weekend due…"

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Feb 3 to Snow tonight!

215 Feb 4
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

" "

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Mar 25, 2021 to Recommendation requested: Doctor Aphra

15 Mar 25, 2021
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhMr4hBwWGw Ah, it's the 1977 Superfriends opening…"

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Mar 23, 2021 to This Week in Comics: March 22-28, 2021

10 Mar 24, 2021
Reply by Richard Willis

"Ted Knight saying "Truth, Justice, and Peace for all mankind!" on Superfriends stick…"

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Mar 23, 2021 to This Week in Comics: March 22-28, 2021

10 Mar 24, 2021
Reply by Richard Willis

"What Gene Yang wrote about his first issue this week: Batman/Superman #16 (story by…"

10 Mar 24, 2021
Reply by Richard Willis

""

10 Mar 24, 2021
Reply by Richard Willis

"Hey Cap, The villains and versions of Clark and Bruce that Gene Luen Yang is using…"

10 Mar 24, 2021
Reply by Richard Willis

"The Marvel UK Omnibus came out in shops in 2017. You can sometimes find them for as…"

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Mar 21, 2021 to Recommendation requested: Doctor Aphra

15 Mar 25, 2021

"It seems like the writers at Politico kind of straddle that line. And the articles l…"

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Mar 21, 2021 to Recommendation requested: Doctor Aphra

15 Mar 25, 2021

"Medical shows never spend entire episodes on charting or report writing, either.  "

Doc Beechler (mod-MD) replied Mar 18, 2021 to Recommendation requested: Doctor Aphra

15 Mar 25, 2021

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"MANHUNTER: WRITER: Jack Kirby ARTIST: Jack Kirby PEDIGREE: Golden  Age Simon & Kirby…"
5 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Oh, I forgot to mention Mr. Fantastic's new power yesterday. In order to disguise himself, he…"
30 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
""After that, the Pierce Brosnan ones, I think (and maybe read the novelizations as…"
35 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"MethodEng posted the Spider-Slayer Mark I back on December 2. Here's the Mark II..."
39 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Actually, "daggit" was the name of the twelve colonies' dog species.…"
1 hour ago
Luke Blanchard replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"From Spicy Adventure Stories Oct 1941."
4 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion Stargirl (now on Season 3!)
"Stargirl Creator Geoff Johns Talks Series Finale Twists, Alternate Ending and That Superfun Time…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"This 2017 documentary is dedicated to telling the George Lazenby story. It's pretty good.…"
10 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I'll make a point of watching OHMSS shortly."
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I will let you know, but right now I'm in the mood to watch OHMSS. After that, the Pierce…"
11 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Lee Houston, Junior's discussion Did Go Comics GO?
"..... what will AMS do the next time this might happen? If they have any integrity, they have…"
14 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"There were the Cyclons of Battlestar Galactica (famed for their "Pong" eyes)…"
14 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service