Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (927)

Discussions Replied To (887) Replies Latest Activity

"Right now, I'm only going out when I absolutely have to because of the pandemic, but…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Wednesday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

422 on Wednesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I haven't seen any comics other than Marvel and DC prewrapped packs of past issues i…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Wednesday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

422 on Wednesday

"Rob: As I've mentioned elsewhere, the owners of the store I visit/frequent are well…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Sep 2 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

422 on Wednesday

"For those interested... I have been keeping an eye on the 4 pack display box that re…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Sep 1 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

422 on Wednesday

"DC's recently deceased 100 page giants proves that other formats at different price…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Aug 21 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"While I have no problem with the basic concept of digital comics (although sometimes…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Aug 20 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks for the info Travis, but that brings my loss count to FOUR with JL Odyssey an…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Aug 19 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but can anyone confirm or deny that…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Aug 18 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Bouncing through a lot of stuff. Comic wise, got both Kindle volumes of Barbarella f…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 23 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5968 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks Rob! Will pick them up as I can from Amazon to either read the ones I missed…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 19 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

422 on Wednesday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service