Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (915)

Discussions Replied To (875) Replies Latest Activity

"In hindsight I like MethodEng's question better, and I'll be surprised if that isn't…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 5 to The Turtle Soup Game

1289 36 minutes ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

""What goes wrong with his plan?" You mean besides the stupid idea of wanting to kill…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 5 to The Turtle Soup Game

1289 36 minutes ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Maybe I didn't make myself as clear as I should have, but the point was I don't know…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 3 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"Okay. Took a photo as requested when I went grocery shopping today, but have absolut…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 2 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3

"While I know DC has collected his Batman stories, for what it's worth I second Phili…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 29 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5852 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'll try, but it will be around this time next week at the earliest, so if anyone ca…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 25 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3

"For what it's worth, I went grocery shopping hunting today and saw that the giants w…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 24 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3

"I totally agree with you about the Gail Simone Flash stories Rob. Then again, I can…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 20 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3

"What I can't help wondering is if the pandemic affected the giants program as much a…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 19 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3

"Okay. If that happens, I'm out, but does this mean Rob's projected list of the next…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 18 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

406 Jul 3

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service