Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (837)

Discussions Replied To (797) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW! Thanks Rob. DC has a lot more sci-fi based features in its long history. While…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Tuesday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

338 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Having second thoughts on the subject, was it because the man who warned the Duke wa…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Monday to The Turtle Soup Game

72 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Okay. Did the man pass away at a bicycle factory?"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Saturday to The Turtle Soup Game

72 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"For what it's worth, the first issue of the new Titans series was at my local Walmar…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Saturday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

338 yesterday

"Afraid I don't remember Hawaiian Eye at all. Although I didn't see it until syndicat…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Feb 10 to Robert Conrad, Star of 'The Wild Wild West,' Dies at 84

8 Feb 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Sorry not to get here earlier with this, but Crisis 2 has been in my local Walmart s…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Feb 10 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

338 yesterday

"Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! DC has a rich history of science fiction story te…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jan 29 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

338 yesterday

"Never read or even knew about the Crisis themed DC Legends issue before now, for the…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jan 24 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

338 yesterday

"While the orientation gag may have lasted too long, the only thing I really don't li…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jan 24 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

135 Feb 3

"I'm not about to hazard any guesses as to the new contents for Part 2, but I figure…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jan 23 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

338 yesterday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service