Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (1,063)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"Been busy all week, but here's a couple of more Superman covers to enjoy, courtesy o…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied on Sunday to A Cover a Day

13651 5 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"I've been searching comic book adaptations of Douglas Adams' work with no luck. You'…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 15 to A Cover a Day

13651 5 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"There were two versions of the 100 page—counting the inside and back covers—giant fo…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 13 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

707 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I personally still feel like we (the readers) are being shortchanged by the online p…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 13 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

707 on Friday

"Okay, it's been more question marks than exclamation points so far, so let me change…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 9 to A Cover a Day

13651 5 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Rob: I was referring to the 1960s title. Before recent additions, all Amazon ever ha…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

707 on Friday

"Reasking the questions years after they were originally answered... The Hannigan-J…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 8 to A Cover a Day

13651 5 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Rob: Is something wrong with the Strange Adventures listings? While Amazon is finall…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 8 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

707 on Friday

"Not sure I'd believe the answer in light of how that character is portrayed today, b…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 3 to A Cover a Day

13651 5 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Okay. I've got more to keep me going for awhile. For example... (Image courtesy of…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jul 2 to A Cover a Day

13651 5 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service