Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (1,043)

Discussions Replied To (1003) Replies Latest Activity

"This seems to be a popular travel spot that covers both parts of this month's theme.…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 11 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"While I'm sure there's other Archie time travel instances, for there were stories se…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 6 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"For favorite time traveling adventurers, I'm torn between Doctor Who, Voyagers!, Mr.…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 6 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"Thanks Peter. I must have over clicked and missed that one somehow. Yet I did check…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 4 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"What do we want? Time travel! When do we want it? That's irrelevant. But seriously,…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 4 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"A little late to the party, but this cover should satisfy both parts of this month's…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 3 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"To Peter, et al: Blood based character names and big guns (along with leather jacket…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 24 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"Pre or post Crisis, I agree and have always thought of Metropolis and Gotham as bein…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 24 to If DC and Marvel Fell Under the Same Corporate Roof, and You Were in Charge...

30 May 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"What always amazed me was the apparent stupidity of villains going up against Superm…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 24 to A Cover a Day

13267 35 minutes ago
Reply by Steve W

"In hindsight Jeff, you may be right about DC versus Marvel but it's been so long ago…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 22 to If DC and Marvel Fell Under the Same Corporate Roof, and You Were in Charge...

30 May 24
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service