Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (936)

Discussions Replied To (896) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know if Batman: The Adventure Continues (based on the animated series) p…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Nov 8 to DC's new Digital Firsts

63 Nov 18
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Obviously Cap never held the office, but how did that part of the story line turn ou…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 25 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6038 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I haven't investigated any online options yet Travis. Want to see what happens with…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 20 to The new distribution war in comics has happened before — and that's terrifying

10 Oct 22
Reply by Captain Comics

"My local comic book store has been having trouble acquiring any DC products since th…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 19 to The new distribution war in comics has happened before — and that's terrifying

10 Oct 22
Reply by Captain Comics

"I don't know what to say Dave. My local Walmart was never the greatest on inventory…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 6 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Dave: Went grocery shopping today and did search Walmart's toy department as promise…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 6 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"If I can ask, what's the current status of everybody's local comic book store? As pr…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Oct 6 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6038 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Dave: My next trip to Walmart, I'll search the toy department, just in case. As to y…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Sep 30 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Dave, et al. I checked my local Walmart today while I was grocery shopping. Besides…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Sep 29 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Right now, I'm only going out when I absolutely have to because of the pandemic, but…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Sep 23 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service