Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (936)

Discussions Replied To (896) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay. If that happens, I'm out, but does this mean Rob's projected list of the next…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 18 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"On a lark I went to Walmart's web site and typed "100 page giants" into their search…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 17 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Okay, based upon what you said Peter, then my question is: "When you finally went th…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 17 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"For what it's worth, my Walmart's DC (and Marvel) box looked exactly as they did las…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 17 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I can think of a lot of comical responses to this, but my actual question is: "Did n…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 14 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I totally agree with you Cap, especially if DC does so in a less expensive format th…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 13 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6037 23 hours ago
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Rob: While the people who tend the trading cards and other products in that area fol…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 11 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"For what it's worth... I stopped to look at the DC Display Box for the 100 page gian…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 10 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Not sure what to think of this. Unlike Travis Herrick, I don'y know how we should ha…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 5 to DC cuts ties with Diamond Comic Distributors

4 Jun 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"To Peter: Not any I've ever dealt with."

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 5 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service