Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (936)

Discussions Replied To (896) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember Four Star Spectacular. That was a great (reprint) series. The only drawba…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 5 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6040 22 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That has happened to me before, so my question is: Was it for a project that the wri…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 5 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"My bad Peter. I didn't realize that counted as two because if the son took her to co…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 3 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Is it court as in a Justice of the Peace because he drove her there for some reason?"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 2 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Found this while Internet surfing today. https://www.cbr.com/dc-five-100-page-giant-…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Jun 1 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"I know publishers are still trying to find their way through the pandemic maze like…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 31 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"For those interested, all the scheduled Giants except for the Wonder Woman 1984 movi…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 30 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Okay, first off, it's been a busy day for me so I'm just now getting here. Sorry to…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 10 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Okay. In all fairness, I'll post a new poser, but the viable answers to the previous…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 9 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Like I said, it was spur of the moment, but I'll abide by whatever decision the grou…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied May 9 to The Turtle Soup Game

1462 Aug 20
Reply by Randy Jackson

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service