Lee Houston, Junior's Discussions (1,043)

Discussions Replied To (1003) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Rob: Considering how long ago it was and I have no idea what storage box those iss…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 2 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

685 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"With their World War 2 connection, I honestly thought THIS year was the Justice Soci…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 1 to A Cover a Day

13214 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"As far as I recall, JLA under Andru split its focus between team adventure and perso…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 1 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

685 on Thursday

"Okay, here's my opening bid for April. First the final cover of the Krypto the Super…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Apr 1 to A Cover a Day

13214 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Thanks for the info Luke, for until I acquired the e-version of the trade paperback,…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 31 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6206 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Okay, I've noticed the trend where the last posts of the month attempts to blend the…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 31 to A Cover a Day

13214 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"There were two different formats to the original DC 100 page giants from the 1970s.…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 23 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

685 on Thursday

"Justice League of America #112 is FINALLY on Kindle??? For years that's been the lon…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 23 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

685 on Thursday

"A couple of bits of business. @JD: While I have yet to read every DCU/Looney Tunes c…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 17 to A Cover a Day

13214 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"This one hasn't appeared yet. Heathcliff tried branching out into other media during…"

Lee Houston, Junior replied Mar 13 to A Cover a Day

13214 2 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service