Eric L. Sofer's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"Regarding Night Girl - as I recall from her origin, her father gave her a potion tha…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 15 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 on Monday
Reply by Misery in Spades

"What a good time! There are dents on my keyboard where I smacked myself in the foreh…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 14 to Deck Log Entry # 227 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II . . . Answers!

21 on Monday
Reply by Misery in Spades

"Commander, with regards to Luis's observation - the time travel "duplicate" rule see…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 13 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Am I too late? TELL ME I'M NOT TOO LATE!!! Honest, I'm not looking at anyone's answe…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 7 to Deck Log Entry # 226 The Silver-Age Challenge---the Legion of Super-Heroes Edition II

94 Jul 13
Reply by Peter Wrexham

"Hi Commander! Hope you and the GMB are doing well these days! Thought I'd chime in o…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Apr 9 to Deck Log Entry # 223 Passing the Bat-Torch---Part Two

12 Apr 12
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"GREAT! I had such a good time participating, and even better one reading the answers…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 21, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12, 2019
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Hi Commander! I’m giving this one a whack this year, and as usual, going mostly from…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 12, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 217 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III

10 Jul 14, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Oops... another wrong Batwoman! :) You might have a hard time getting me to admit t…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 7, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Mr. Fraser - I agree with your assessment. Wonder Woman told the JLA about Wonder Gi…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 6, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"An article of keen analysis and great insight, as always, Commander. I know your lov…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jun 27, 2019 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service