Eric L. Sofer's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"GREAT! I had such a good time participating, and even better one reading the answers…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Aug 21 to Deck Log Entry # 218 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III . . . Answers!

8 Sep 12
Reply by Mike Parnell

"Hi Commander! I’m giving this one a whack this year, and as usual, going mostly from…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 12 to Deck Log Entry # 217 The Silver-Age Challenge---Marvel Edition III

10 Jul 14
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Oops... another wrong Batwoman! :) You might have a hard time getting me to admit t…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 7 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Mr. Fraser - I agree with your assessment. Wonder Woman told the JLA about Wonder Gi…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jul 6 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"An article of keen analysis and great insight, as always, Commander. I know your lov…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Jun 27 to Deck Log Entry # 216 A Forgotten Gem: Justice League of America # 27 (May, 1964)---Part Two

40 Jul 8
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Commander, as always, a splendid examination through the past, and more than a littl…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Feb 16 to Deck Log Entry # 213 "Youthenising" the Kents

20 Feb 17
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"ITEM: “…Brand insults the local lawman, Constable Ramsey, for trying to shut down th…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Feb 27, 2018 to Deck Log Entry # 204 Dead on Arrival

14 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"Merry Christmas to you, Commander, and the GMB. And of course, as you noted, to all…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Dec 27, 2017 to Deck Log Entry # 203 Merry Christmas 2017!

7 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Eric L. Sofer

"Commander, I'm a cancer survivor as well, and I can think of little to be as gratefu…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Nov 28, 2017 to Deck Log Entry # 202 Happy Thanksgiving 2017!

18 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Dave Palmer

"Mark O., you make a good point about censorship, and I'll take it a step farther. Th…"

Eric L. Sofer replied Oct 20, 2017 to From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 63 Saturday Morning Silver Age: Part Seven--Who Killed the Super-Heroes?

50 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service