Dennis Summers's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Both of which I'd snap up in a heartbeat."

Dennis Summers replied Aug 2, 2019 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"Seconded."

Dennis Summers replied Apr 23, 2019 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"Yeah I wondered what happened. I'd be happy with small volumes if they were hardcove…"

Dennis Summers replied Apr 22, 2019 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"I wouldn't get my hopes up. It'll be just like the House of Secrets - some great art…"

Dennis Summers replied Dec 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"DC Comics Before Superman, Major Malcom Wheeler-Nicholson's Pulp Comics by Nicky Whe…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 28, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"Thanx, that's what I expected. I am a sucker for that "historically interesting" stu…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"Has anyone seen this book yet? DC Comics Before Superman: Major Malcolm Wheeler-Nich…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 5, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"I just now read through Previews, and I thought I'd add to Jeff's note that the list…"

Dennis Summers replied Oct 3, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"Thanx for the info. Looks like I'll be out those issues (except for Black Canary) un…"

Dennis Summers replied Jun 13, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

"So I've got a couple of archive/omnibus questions for you smart folks out there. Fir…"

Dennis Summers replied Jun 13, 2018 to Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

742 Jul 7, 2022
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
5 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This layout of this cover is so similar to the one Peter posted yesterday that I suspect it is a…"
1 hour ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"It stands to reason that, with all of the running around in dangerous environments, sometimes…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"By a strange coincidence, tomorrow (Thursday 2/2), TCM will be showing classic Dr. Kildare and Dr.…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Are Stan (and Jack) thinking back to earlier in their lives? Possibly. I think they were of the…"
10 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"The Baron said: We have a long history of "celebrities" on game shows and quiz shows here…"
12 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Jeff of Earth-J said: Ducking into a movie theater playing a newsreel, he briefly spots a man whom…"
12 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"Tha's coo'. I'll probably read the second tpb tomorrow."
12 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As it's still day one, here's another romance from me."
14 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"I was catching up with other things and haven't yet read the IDW issues. I'll get to them…"
14 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"When I saw Fantastic Four #4, the cover had a guy in swim trunks coming out of the ocean. He was…"
15 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service