Don Mankowski's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"Superman's super-breath and super palate/tongue muscles should be able to set up vib…"

Don Mankowski replied Jun 21 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"U.S. pennies were actually bronze for most of their history, and have been copper-pl…"

Don Mankowski replied Apr 20 to A Cover a Day

18393 11 hours ago
Reply by Steve W

"I didn't pay attention to the dialogue when I grabbed those images. So, the 1948 Tar…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 3 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

50 Sep 5
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"TELECHRONISCOPIC VISION -- Can see anything at all that happened in any bloomin' tim…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 3 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Marsh's Tarzan, 1948 Marsh's Tarzan, 1965 "

Don Mankowski replied Mar 2 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

50 Sep 5
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I'd read that Jesse Marsh suffered from eye problems when older. Burroughs expert Ve…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 1 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

50 Sep 5
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"So, he can see through (almost) anything, however distant, however microscopic, memo…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 1 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"That makes sense. As I said early on, om the early 1960s, people were being advised…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 25 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

"Y'r welcome!  I see the pic a bit clipped on the right, but if you double-click on i…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 24 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

" Superman Giant Annual # 2, p52"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 24 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

97 Jun 22
Reply by Fraser Sherman

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion Comical Comic Cuts
3 hours ago
Travis Herrick (Modular Mod) replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"I'm terribly sorry for your family's loss, Commander. I wish you all the best."
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"Over the extended Thanksgiving holiday weekend, the adults (three couples) usually…"
8 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Captain Comics's discussion Does anyone have James Bond DVDs or Blu-rays?
"A good James Bond trivia question is "What is the only movie in which James Bond sings"?…"
9 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Words fail me, my friend. Please accept my and Tracy's deepest and most sincere condolences,…"
9 hours ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"@Peter - I have the same problem; 8 covers left and only 4 days to go. So, 2 a day from me till…"
11 hours ago
The Baron replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"My condolences to you and Cheryl, and Rick's other family and friends, sir."
12 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Commander, I have never had a son or an actual brother, but you, your son and all veterans are my…"
13 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I don't think anyone has posted this one. It was my introduction to Strangers in Paradise and…"
13 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"A wonderfully eloquent epitaph. My deepest condolences to you, Commander, and to Cheryl."
14 hours ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Such heartbreaking news! I am sorry for the family's grief. But you wrote about it beautifully…"
15 hours ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Commander Benson's discussion Deck Log Entry # 240 An Empty Chair
"Commander, I hope that the sorrow passes quickly, to be replaced by the love and honor and warm…"
15 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service