Don Mankowski's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"U.S. pennies were actually bronze for most of their history, and have been copper-pl…"

Don Mankowski replied Apr 20 to A Cover a Day

16689 3 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I didn't pay attention to the dialogue when I grabbed those images. So, the 1948 Tar…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 3 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

43 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"TELECHRONISCOPIC VISION -- Can see anything at all that happened in any bloomin' tim…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 3 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

92 Mar 8
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Marsh's Tarzan, 1948 Marsh's Tarzan, 1965 "

Don Mankowski replied Mar 2 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

43 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I'd read that Jesse Marsh suffered from eye problems when older. Burroughs expert Ve…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 1 to Tarzan Comic Books & Comic Strips

43 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"So, he can see through (almost) anything, however distant, however microscopic, memo…"

Don Mankowski replied Mar 1 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

92 Mar 8
Reply by Randy Jackson

"That makes sense. As I said early on, om the early 1960s, people were being advised…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 25 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

92 Mar 8
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Y'r welcome!  I see the pic a bit clipped on the right, but if you double-click on i…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 24 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

92 Mar 8
Reply by Randy Jackson

" Superman Giant Annual # 2, p52"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 24 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

92 Mar 8
Reply by Randy Jackson

"In fact, Roentgen (the 1895 discoverer) used "x" in the expression x-rays to indi…"

Don Mankowski replied Feb 13 to Was there ever a plausible explanation for Superman's vision powers

92 Mar 8
Reply by Randy Jackson

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Deadman also had a post-Adams, pre-miniseries run in Adventure Comics, also mostly drawn by Jose…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"A favorite of mine. Songwriter/singer Paul Williams turns in a memorable performance as the villain…"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Swamp Thing Cartoon Theme"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
""Dr. Anj at the Comic Box Commentary blog has been looking over those initial Black Orchid…"
4 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I wonder if this variant cover inspired Mark Waid to team up with Neal Adams on Antithesis? (Image…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"The thing about Black Orchid is that no one really knew anything about her. IIRC, she was presented…"
5 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
""Well, he's Tarzan. Looking good in a loincloth is pretty much his whole deal." I…"
6 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"All Star Western #2-4 featuring Outlaw and El Diablo! "
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Hoy Murphy's discussion Three of a Kind
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here are a few more Continuity titles"
10 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"We’ve seen a bunch of scary images from Adams, but this one may be the scariest."
10 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The poster may not be lying, since few things get proclaimed "horror phantasies,"…"
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service