Batmatt Beyond's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvel's press release noted that they worked with Comixology to create their app."

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 3, 2010 to Cat quietly escapes bag: Marvel has an app for the iPad

48 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Thanks for the additional input, folks. I have ordered cable internet service, which…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 2, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play

13 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

"The creators of Atomic Robo have already enjoyed considerable success with whatever…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 2, 2010 to Cat quietly escapes bag: Marvel has an app for the iPad

48 Jun 7, 2011

"I'd be willing to pay 2 bucks to read some titles that I wouldn't otherwise buy i…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 2, 2010 to Cat quietly escapes bag: Marvel has an app for the iPad

48 Jun 7, 2011

"Click here for Marvel's official announcement."

48 Jun 7, 2011

"Well, if your iPad battery was fully charged, you could read for a few hours. :)"

48 Jun 7, 2011

"Which reminds me of NOLA, a series from Boom! Studios set in New Orleans."

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 1, 2010 to Graphic Novels set in the South

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Batmatt Beyond

"After doing some research, I've discovered that our maximum DSL speed is 6.0 Mbps. T…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Apr 1, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play

13 Apr 16, 2010

"As I started reading Mike's recap, the Twin Peaks theme started playing on Sci-Fi Ra…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Mar 30, 2010 to The Owls are not what they seem....

16 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I foresee a switch to cable internet service in my near future. Thanks for the input…"

Batmatt Beyond replied Mar 29, 2010 to Netflix Instant Play

13 Apr 16, 2010

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Jim Steranko comments on that in the first volume of his excellent History of Comics.  When…"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod's discussion Anything, Everything, or Nothing At All
"From Den of Geek: Blade Runner Became a Sci-fi Classic by Being a Terrible Philip K. Dick…"
4 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"The state of New Jersey legally forbids people from pumping their own gas. Oregon did up until…"
5 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"New Comic Book Day for me as a lad was Monday. That’s when the distributor dropped off the…"
5 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"We all have not-so-good days."
5 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Based upon Richard Willis' kind offer above, while the two covers from George Perez's…"
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"SHAM COMICS V2 #3: My favorite story of the issue is "It Happens Every Wednesday"…"
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"Clearly, senility has set in. Got a Blazing Saddles reference wrong, too."
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Jeff of Earth-J said: It's an implausible situation (especially a full-service gas station in…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"I have observed that phenomenon twice, both in Timely comics from the '40s which I read on…"
7 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"From what I've read, the fear/concern/risk to be avoided was that the ink on the cheap…"
8 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service