Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,939)

Discussions Replied To (1933) Replies Latest Activity

"INVADERS #10 (11/76).” The WRATH of the REAPER!”Writer/editor Roy Thomas. Artists –…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 22, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Aha! An Avengers question! I can do this one..! Yes. Actually, three - Giant-size Av…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 20, 2013 to The Baron Re-Reads the Justice Society

1772 May 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Thanks for playing catch-up, Mark. There's so much more to come...!"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 20, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"It is interesting as you'll see when I do the proper entry . . - They integrate it i…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 19, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I do believe you're right Mark - are you reading along - or from memory...? "

Richard Mantle replied Aug 18, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Wow, I actually have that Avengers Spotlight issue (Its Avengers of course I've got…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 18, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Not at all Philip, glad someone's out there. As I said, not really impressed with th…"

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"INVADERS #9   (10/76) “An Invader No More!”Writer/editor- Roy ThomasIllustrators – F…"

1092 yesterday
Reply by Richard Mantle

"The link doesn't work for me I am a great Inhumans fanatic but every now and then s…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 18, 2013 to Marvel Infinity (Spoilers)

18 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Are there going to be big changes as a result of this series? I hear concerns/rumour…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 18, 2013 to Marvel Infinity (Spoilers)

18 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service