Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,947)

Discussions Replied To (1941) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry but Halle Berrie's Storm is The worst hero depiction ever!! (Including Aflek's…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 15, 2013 to Mark Wahlberg wants in as Iron Man (& other recasting thoughts)

6 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"Aha. Ok. Thanks. So it fits before everything but after the rest..?! :-) "

Richard Mantle replied Aug 15, 2013 to The Baron Re-Reads the Justice Society

1772 May 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Sorry to interupt. I have a JSA question. I have the JSA RETURNS trade on it's way t…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 15, 2013 to The Baron Re-Reads the Justice Society

1772 May 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I'm more intrigued by the Inhumans project hinted at. I have been their greatest fan…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 15, 2013 to Matt Fraction leaving Fantastic Four and FF

26 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Randy Jackson

"Aldred was too different for me. Too cartooney to convey any sudpense and thus very…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 14, 2013 to Matt Fraction leaving Fantastic Four and FF

26 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Randy Jackson

"INVADERS #7 (7/76) (is that the right denotation? – I am trying to learn on this for…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 14, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Marvel Premiere #30  “Hey Ma! They’re Blitzin’ the Bronx!”Writer/editor Roy ThomasAr…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 12, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Ok. Coming soon - the end of the Liberty Legion introduction - and then we will get…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 11, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Ok. We found out Maggy was the dad - and 'Magda' who died in childbirth was the mom,…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 11, 2013 to How many criminal acts did the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver get up to before they joined Avengers?

15 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"No problems. I've just finished the huge volume of 'Spider Island' that preceded the…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 11, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5685 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service