Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,950)

Discussions Replied To (1944) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok. Coming soon - the end of the Liberty Legion introduction - and then we will get…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 11, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Ok. We found out Maggy was the dad - and 'Magda' who died in childbirth was the mom,…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 11, 2013 to How many criminal acts did the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver get up to before they joined Avengers?

15 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"No problems. I've just finished the huge volume of 'Spider Island' that preceded the…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 11, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5890 20 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thankyou for that. Look forward to more."

Richard Mantle replied Aug 10, 2013 to AMSA: Superman's Trials & Tribulations

35 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Being fairly new around here I'm going to have to ask. . . Where were these colums f…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 10, 2013 to AMSA: Superman's Trials & Tribulations

35 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Dave Blanchard

"Which has led to me buying the 'Spider-Island' trade today! (can't get more backward…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 8, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5890 20 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Definatly Mark, although I think he got a bit 'wet-teenager' towards the end of the…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 7, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"On your advice below Sensei-sir, I picked up[ and have just read the opening Scarlet…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 7, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5890 20 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Invaders #6 “…”And Let the battle Begin!”Strory – Roy Thomas (with John Costa) Art F…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 7, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Yes, exactly. Why publish that adventure then? Surely the JLA/JSA yearly meetings di…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 6, 2013 to Supergirl: Why WASN"T She in the JLA?

63 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by michael chang sue

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service