Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,915)

Discussions Replied To (1909) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah yes, yes, yes!! I loved that treasury!! That embodied all that was Marvel to me!!…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 24, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"You make a hellova case for some more Namor collections. (Why only one paperback mas…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 24, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Wow, I didn't know that Henry thanks - i learn so much on this forum! What I was ref…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 23, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I think I have that book. That explains why I never see any reference to it!! Does t…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 23, 2013 to Unauthorized Uses of Comic Images

57 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Anyone out there remember the excellent issue in modern-day Marvel that saw the retu…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 22, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Invaders #3 & #4 “Blitzkrieg at Bermuda” and “U-Man Must Be Stopped!”By Roy Thom…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 22, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"What a well timed arrival of Invaders comics!    I was probably being a bit glib - i…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 19, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Actually I was impressed with it. it began as quite a strong contrast to the previou…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 18, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"-Regarding Cap’s origins, Jeff, of those listed, I think the ‘Lee & Kirby’s seco…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 18, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1088 Nov 14
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I was really, (honestly!) trying desperatly to get back into the LSH and was plannin…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 18, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service