Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,947)

Discussions Replied To (1941) Replies Latest Activity

"Marvel Premiere #29 – “Lo, The Liberty Legion”Writer/editor- Roy Thomas, Don Heck ar…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 3, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Thankyou for that. I will look out for a cheap volume one but not too activly I thin…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 2, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5685 23 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Advice please! I've been very close to getting into this new Scarlet Spider stuff (…"

Richard Mantle replied Aug 1, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5685 23 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Mark, there was the discussion between the President and his aide... "The Red Skull!…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 31, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Invaders #5 – “Red Skull In The Sunset!” writer/editor Roy Thomas, Rick Buckler &…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 30, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I have mixed feelings about this series and this arc. I loved the idea of the WCAvs,…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 30, 2013 to Lost in Space and Time: The West Coast Avengers

48 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I have often wondered why all (especially now Bucky's back now!) the original Invade…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 29, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Amazing info thankyou. I must get the Thin Man dvd box set!!??"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 28, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Did they? Any idea which MTIO.? Which Cap?? My understanding is that Miss America di…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 28, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"That's the cover of one of the better Marvel Treasury Editions!! "

Richard Mantle replied Jul 28, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service