Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,948)

Discussions Replied To (1942) Replies Latest Activity

"That's the cover of one of the better Marvel Treasury Editions!! "

Richard Mantle replied Jul 28, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Ok. Sorry. Visiting family and the sun's been out!! Anyway... Coming soon..! Bucky'…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 27, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Oh I'm fascinated now. When you say "a poster of all the DC heroes" Just who qualifi…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 27, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5691 on Sunday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Ah yes, yes, yes!! I loved that treasury!! That embodied all that was Marvel to me!!…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 24, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"You make a hellova case for some more Namor collections. (Why only one paperback mas…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 24, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Wow, I didn't know that Henry thanks - i learn so much on this forum! What I was ref…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 23, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I think I have that book. That explains why I never see any reference to it!! Does t…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 23, 2013 to Unauthorized Uses of Comic Images

57 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"Anyone out there remember the excellent issue in modern-day Marvel that saw the retu…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 22, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Invaders #3 & #4 “Blitzkrieg at Bermuda” and “U-Man Must Be Stopped!”By Roy Thom…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 22, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"What a well timed arrival of Invaders comics!    I was probably being a bit glib - i…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 19, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service