Richard Mantle's Discussions (1,950)

Discussions Replied To (1944) Replies Latest Activity

"Invaders #3 & #4 “Blitzkrieg at Bermuda” and “U-Man Must Be Stopped!”By Roy Thom…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 22, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"What a well timed arrival of Invaders comics!    I was probably being a bit glib - i…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 19, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Actually I was impressed with it. it began as quite a strong contrast to the previou…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 18, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"-Regarding Cap’s origins, Jeff, of those listed, I think the ‘Lee & Kirby’s seco…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 18, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"I was really, (honestly!) trying desperatly to get back into the LSH and was plannin…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 18, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"Invaders #1 & #2 “The Ring of the Nebulas!” and “The Twilight of the Star-Gods B…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 17, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Thankyou John, As i said, I knew with thomas it would be more important than I reali…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 17, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"That might go a long way to explaining why I remember Cap's Nomad phase so much - it…"

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

"Thanks everyonr I'll checkout some Amazon marketplace trades for both the series and…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 17, 2013 to This Week's Comics

530 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Captain Comics

"I do remember seeing a contemporary timed Cap America tale by Robbins - something ab…"

Richard Mantle replied Jul 16, 2013 to Okay Axis Here We Come! The Complete Invaders!

1093 Mar 11
Reply by Richard Mantle

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service