All Discussions Tagged '' (9,667)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Music? What song? By whom? Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it? The whir of your hard drive while you defrag? Whatever you're listening to…

Started by Dagwan

1997 9 minutes ago
Reply by David Warren

R.I.P. Peggy Pope, of "Barney Miller" and "Soap"

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Gal!" Character Actors loses another one. From The Hollywood Reporter: "Peggy Pope, Actress Who Played Comic…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 26 minutes ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

A Cover a Day

Ok, how about this for an idea.  We take it in turns to post a favourite (British spelling) comic cover every day.  This went really well o…

Started by Steve W

9681 33 minutes ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Back when DS9 and Voyager were on the air simultaneously, I remember reading an article in TV Guide which postulated that, in the future, D…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

142 45 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Starmen

My association with Starman goes back to 1974. I remember reading both “The Case of the Camera Curse!” (Adventure Comics #66) and “The Men…

10 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

The Turtle Soup Game

Many years ago, I taught folklore at a summer camp(we had new campers each week of different ages, from 8-15). At the time, the folklore cl…

Started by Randy Jackson

1058 2 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

ClarkKent_DC watches "Julia"

The other day, I found my cable TV company added a channel to the lineup, and it was showing the entire run of Julia.  Julia aired on NBC f…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 15 hours ago
Reply by Commander Benson

This Week in Comics: June 1-7, 2020

Notes: The 80th Anniversary Super-Spectaculars return this week with Catwoman. Joker and Green Lantern still on the way. New Buffy, Birds…

Started by Captain Comics

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

The Sixth Doctor & Constance

I remember when the Sixth Doctor began traveling with Constance Clarke. It seemed like a really good jumping on point to me, however I was…

9 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

2261 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service