All Discussions Tagged '' (9,461)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frank Miller Daredevil

I recently completed a discussion of 13 volumes of Marvel Masterworks - Daredevil over in the "What Comics Have You Read Today?" thread. W…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

79 13 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Spooktacular Comics of Horror, Halloween 2019

I thought I woulds start a thread where anyone can toss out their favorite Halloween reads during this time of year. I know I personally li…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

12 23 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Is Our Newspapers Dying?" Revisited

Circulation Is Still Declining

Started by The Baron

64 25 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Classic X-Men

The last time I got a wild hair to read X-Men I left off with #110 knowing that #111 is a good jumping on point. #111 begins in medias res…

9 37 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

A Cover a Day

Ok, how about this for an idea.  We take it in turns to post a favourite (British spelling) comic cover every day.  This went really well o…

Started by Steve W

7822 1 hour ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

The Book!

Friends and neighbors: As most of you know, I am writing a book about journalists in comic books. It's a riff on my Master's thesis. It's k…

Started by Captain Comics

58 3 hours ago
Reply by Peter Wrexham

Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

I’ve probably mentioned on more than one occasion that Jonathan Hickman is one of my favorite writers. I consider his runs on Avengers and…

Started by Detective 445

121 13 hours ago
Reply by Captain Comics

The crossover coming up on The CW's Arrowverse is awesome ... but we can't help wishing for more

By Andrew A. Smith Tribune Content Agency We’ve enjoyed a flood of news about the The CW’s upcoming “Crisis on Infinite Earths” epic late…

Started by Captain Comics

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

Ron Ely's wife, son, killed.

Ron Ely, the star of the 60s NBC TARZAN series and the George Pal DOC SAVAGE movie, has had a horrible tragedy  His wife of 35 years was st…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

Little Orphan Annie

I has now been six months since I stepped away from Little Orphan Annie, much longer than I had intended to. It occurs to me that it would…

125 18 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service