All Discussions Tagged 'America' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Black Panther" movie discussion -- SPOILERS!!!

Am I the first to comment on the wonderfulness that is Black Panther, the movie? If so, so be it. I saw it Thursday night, at a screening a…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

24 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Captain America" by Ta-Nehisi Coates

The latest essay by Ta-Nehisi Coates in The Atlantic: "Why I'm Writing Captain America: And why it scares the hell out of me" Featuring Lei…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

Marvel vs. DC Supercut

I ran across this on Screen Rant, the movie we all want to see: "Marvel vs. DC Trailer; The Avengers and Justice League Collide"

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" (SPOILERS)

What? Am I the first to post about Avengers: Age of Ultron, the movie? Oh, well, so be it. I went yesterday evening to a 3-D showing, so I'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

16 May 19, 2015
Reply by John Dunbar

Coincidental Covers of the Silver Age and Beyond

I was just looking at the cover for the Atlas Era Marvel Masterworks volume #68, that features the tenth Tales of Suspense collection (#1-1…

Started by Kirk G

26 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Ron M.

Justice, Society, and America on the Slippery Slope (JSA # 45-51)

Some final thoughts on how DC’s JSA comics addressed the early years of the ‘War on Terror’.  This third column will focus on how the Princ…

Started by Figserello

11 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Figserello

"The Avengers" (SPOILERS)

We've discussed when people plan to see The Avengers (here), but we haven't discussed the movie itself! So let's rectify that!   I went las…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

72 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Captain Comics

Robert Redford to Star in Marvel Comic movie?

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/movies/blogs/paralleluniverse-blog.aspx?feat=ddb6a0a7-5400-4fb9-aa7a-009451796957 Media reports are say…

Started by Kirk G

0 Mar 22, 2013

"The Avengers" Movie Timeline

Now that we've seen The Avengers (you have seen The Avengers, haven't you?), you know that every curious fanboy wants to know the continuit…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 May 23, 2012
Reply by David Warren

See "The Avengers" Reimagined as Pixar Characters

From Cartoon Brew, via Vulture.com: "See 'The Avengers' Reimagined as Pixar Characters "

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 May 22, 2012

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service