All Discussions Tagged 'Lee' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just released: HUGH MONN, PRIVATE DETECTIVE BOOK 3: FEMME FATALE

Hello Everyone. Hope this isn't too forward of me, but while there have been numerous short stories in recent years, I now have a new book…

Started by Lee Houston, Junior

0 Jan 20

" SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

The American Cartoonist has posted a notice (I can't link) that the King Features Syndicate THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN newspaper strip will s…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

35 Jun 2, 2019
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Pushing the Sub-Mariner

After following the forum for a Big Month for Marvel Comics, and looking at the link for Mike's Kang Time Platform to see month by month wh…

Started by Kirk G

36 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

Dangling Plot Threads and... er, what was I saying?

It seems to me that there were a repeating number of subplots running in some Marvel silver age series, that never were resolved...or, that…

Started by Kirk G

6 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Fred W. Hill

Hugh Monn, Private Detective: Catch A Rising Star

Just wanted to let everyone know that my private detective of the far flung future is not only back in a new book, but it is also his first…

0 Jul 22, 2013

Hugh Monn, Private Detective is now and audio book!

I am usually the last to toot my own horn, but it's time to strike up the band. There are several milestones any writer hopes to achieve w…

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

Phases of Atlas Comics

I've been struggling with how to categorize the phases that both Tales to Astonish and Tales of Suspense, and Amazing Fantasy as well... pr…

Started by Kirk G

4 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

Remembering Joe Maneely

I suppose I shouldn't be the one to start this thread.  After all, I never bought nor read any of Joe Maneely's work while he was alive, an…

Started by Kirk G

6 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

PROJECT ALPHA!

HEY EVERYONE! MY SECOND NOVEL HAS BEEN RELEASED! CHECK IT OUT!   Pro Se Productions, a leader in New Pulp, announces its latest title fro…

1 Jan 14, 2013

Hugh Monn, Private Detective

My first book will be out in time for the holidays for all pulp, detective/mystery, and science fiction fans alike to read and enjoy from P…

9 Oct 30, 2011

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service